• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2015 Surgeries

So it begins first day of milk diet, and so the count down begins too. Happy days x

I have until sunday max then milk here I come... Just realised I booked Xmas meal that I won't be able to meet. Tragic. I'm thinking maybe I need to go home early that night.

What are fellow December folk doing for Christmas Day? My partner's family are not being told, and because his aunt is a nurse I can't go there on liquids only without it raising suspicion. I'm thinking of just saying I'm really poorly and staying at home alone. Bit miserable, but next year I can wear a horrible Christmas jumper with everyone else and not feel like a giant.

My op is on the 21st so I will be in a bit of a blur over Xmas anyway, I'm staying with my parents and they are supporting me through it

I will be eating my slop at home with my family, my nearest and dearest all know what I am doing so doesn't matter. I shall avoid the ones who don't know for a week or so and prey the don't twig when I ask for a cup of tea with no sugar lol xx

How's the milk diet going blob?

I don't know what to say about Christmas. I think saying it's a new year's resolution is a good idea.

Milk diet going ok, it just makes me feel very sick. How's things with you and when is your op x

3 more days and start my pre op diet not looking forward to it this time of year is making it seem a lot worse not having nice food here's to a miserable few weeks for me lol xx

I'm nearly at the end of my pre-op diet! 4 days left! One of the hardest things I've did lol. Op on Tuesday. Then at least I will have more variety of liquids lol. X

Just found out my pre ok is more flexible than milk. That makes life difficult. The element of choice

Good luck SJ! :D How are you?

How is everyone doing? My pre-op starts today. Yaaay. Not. My boyfriend's mum the best food and she's staying with us over the weekend. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end.

Good luck SJ! :D How are you? How is everyone doing? My pre-op starts today. Yaaay. Not. My boyfriend's mum the best food and she's staying with us over the weekend. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end.

Thanks summer I'm good up to now starting to feel a little scared feeling very real now with starting pre op diet in a few days and thinking about what to pack for hospital I just hope I hold my nerve long enough to go through with it how are things with you xx

Hey blob, how are you feeling? I started Pre Op today and ate a pack of crisps. So ashamed of me. Much less than normal days but still bad. Beginning is in sight.

I'm good thanks struggling with the pre op at min if I'm honest. Don't be too hard on your self we all have a blip at the beginning I know I did x

Sj- You're not alone, it feels so surreal, but we've worked so hard to get these ops, once we go through with it we'll be fine! Just keep thinking NYNM- New year new me. What are you bringing to the hosp?

Marz I'm not doing as well as I'd like at pre-op but we still have time to turn it around and it's only the beginning. A packet of crisps is nothing in the grand scheme of things, just stay strong!

Good luck Blob! In 8 days you'll be on the losers bench. Which pre-op are you doing?

Back