• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2015 Surgeries

I think this is the first time in a treat where I have gone without food for 6 hours... What a feat:)

Summer how long do you have now?

Blob are you better at sticking to it? I have psyched myself for milk diet only to read this morning it should be protein... Very little I could eat so today will go shopping for something that fits

I think this is the first time in a treat where I have gone without food for 6 hours... What a feat:) Summer how long do you have now? Blob are you better at sticking to it? I have psyched myself for milk diet only to read this morning it should be protein... Very little I could eat so today will go shopping for something that fits

I've got 11 days now, what about you? Ooh I've been eating small amounts of protein this weekend because I just couldn't get out of a meal with my bf's mother, but from today it's liquids and liquids only!

Sj- You're not alone, it feels so surreal, but we've worked so hard to get these ops, once we go through with it we'll be fine! Just keep thinking NYNM- New year new me. What are you bringing to the hosp? Marz I'm not doing as well as I'd like at pre-op but we still have time to turn it around and it's only the beginning. A packet of crisps is nothing in the grand scheme of things, just stay strong! Good luck Blob! In 8 days you'll be on the losers bench. Which pre-op are you doing?
I've been thinking of what to pack for hospital going to buy and pack my bag tomorrow it's day one of pre op diet today things are really going to go fast now I will blink and be in the hospital waiting for op I have my pre op on Wednesday too xx

I've only strayed the once but I am struggling cooking everyone else dinner and watching them eat it. I know it will be worth it in the end though. X

Summer - I have 12 days to go now. Just behind blob I think. Today was much better. I felt hungry - I can't actually remember the last time I felt hungry. I stuck to veg and chicken but had a nakd bar. It was the healthiest thing I could find and tasted delicious. :)... Not sure why my surgeon says no milk. I was looking forward to milky coffee... Might swap it for the chicken he suggests. Its all protein...anyone else using their discretion?

Exactly Blob it'll all be worth it in the end!

Marz I'm just using my discretion too, I'm just trying to use my common sense.

Today's been okay in terms of food, had a coffee, it'll be a protein shake for lunch and yoghurt for dinner. I'm struggling to drink water though but I'm usually really good with it.

Good luck Butterfly! Let us know how it goes :D

So it's day 2 of my pre op diet and it's killing me off already!! Not to mention that this is the second pre op diet I've done!! I wish I could close my eyes and then it will be op day lol

So it's day 2 of my pre op diet and it's killing me off already!! Not to mention that this is the second pre op diet I've done!! I wish I could close my eyes and then it will be op day lol

Same here haha! I wish I could fast forward to being slim! I've been struggling a bit today too. It's just so easy to eat isn't it?

Me too. I've not got anything bad in there, some soup, a leek, a carrot, a courgette, salad leaves, some salmon, eggs, creme fraiche, and some lean sliced meats. Buuuut I'd loooove to eat all of it. And a pizza!

Also day two for me and I'm sick of milk and yorguts already just want something nice to eat I'm having to force myself to drink milk zz

Also day two for me and I'm sick of milk and yorguts already just want something nice to eat I'm having to force myself to drink milk zz

I asked my surgeon could I do the milk diet and they said no because it won't shrink the liver??! How can that be true if other providers promote this diet? I'm confused

Congrats Butterfly...welcome to that very exclusive bench. Rest and drink plenty of water. X X

Back