• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2015 Surgeries

Thanks nicci, has your hair started to fall out yet? Mine is coming out but not really bad, just hope it doesn't get worse, off to the hospital for my check up on Thursday so will see what they say as I still can't eat chicken or some fish so finding it hard to get the protein in

Well I thought I had got away with it but then I had 6/8 weeks where it fell out a lot more but not patchy, it's ok again now, just not as thick do had it chopped off yesterday.

Looking fab can't believe how much uve lost and how quickly good luck with your check up next week hope the contrast is ok and that maybe you find out why your struggling with your proteins X

Well done caz, amazing weight loss. Re the hair loss mine started falling out so have had it cut shorter, feels much better and haven't seen any loss this week. Keep up the good work, these tools are amazing aren't they xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thank u ladies, that stall had me worried as I didn't loose for 3 weeks but all good again now and loosing again, will see what my team say on Thursday, quite looking forward to going to be honest, never in my life would I think that I would be happy and excited to step on the scales haha they used to be my worst enemy haha

Well done Caz! :D I remember when you were ill and now look at you, you're doing so well. I've lost 5 stone too but since pre-op so not losing super fast but averaging a stone a month.

How is everyone? What are you all eating?

You all have made just great progress! I had my surgery December 18th 2015 I'm a little late to this forum didn't know there was one lol missed out!

Welcome, how are you doing?
Thank you! I'm doing well, it's not easy but I'm so happy I did it, I think it's one of the best choices I have ever made, my confidence is starting grow! It's hard being at uni, when certain people say wow faith you look like you lost weight and you just don't know what to say lool because I don't want to tell people, but apart from that it's been great. What about you?

We had our surgeries about 2 years ago, I remember it like it was yesterday. It's been a while since I've heard from you all but I hope my December 2015 buddies are doing well. Let us know how you're getting on!

Back