• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diary of cheryls gastric band. Mon 20th october,dolan park

i am going to give my scales to my mum or paul, good idea. banders are told to take multivits and minerals , which one did you take?
you are both right, i need to stop obsessing. its so exciting to think that i am about to loose all this weight. i have a hair apt i november
and i really want to go in thinner. its silly little things like that, although until this bloating goes down people will notice nothing. they will alll think i am pregnant.
oh, and how long before sex? i didnt like to ask dr. dont want him to think i am a nimpho .....

i chewed Bassets soft and chewy Vitamins . Did me no harm, nice flavour , can be sucked and don't hurt ! I checked with my doc about the qty of minerals etc and was told 1 a day is still ok. Everyone is different tho , i eat well still and healthy mix of foods so yes vitamins are important when your on liquids so if u want some easy to take i'd go for them. stick next to your bed, pop one in before beddybyes or when u wake up, nice flavour refreshing and your done ! xxx

I did the deed 5 days post op LOL! hurt though. Was a complicated position but I was gagging for it.

i am gagging for it too, but dont want to shift the band

he made me write that.. i would just be worried that if i forgot myself i could blow of his genitals if all this trapped wind decided to release

i am going to give my scales to my mum or paul, good idea. banders are told to take multivits and minerals , which one did you take?
you are both right, i need to stop obsessing. its so exciting to think that i am about to loose all this weight. i have a hair apt i november
and i really want to go in thinner. its silly little things like that, although until this bloating goes down people will notice nothing. they will alll think i am pregnant.
oh, and how long before sex? i didnt like to ask dr. dont want him to think i am a nimpho .....

Hi Cheryl

Im being banded on Tuesday and Ive been told to take Bassets soft and chewy vitamins and minerals. They also do a Vitamin C and Zinc one which I am taking too to help with the hair thing. Im a bit worried abot losing any hair as I havent got the thickest of hair in the first place!

As for sex, thats as and when you feel comfortable to do it! My nurse said like Lovebug, go on top so you dont hurt your tummy!

he made me write that.. i would just be worried that if i forgot myself i could blow of his genitals if all this trapped wind decided to release

It truely might help your trapped wind though! LOL

All that bouncing about, just tell him to brace himself! LOL

You'll only lose ya hair if the weightloss is much too quick for your body to recover. Ive never lost any !! weight loss has been slow but if means my barnet stays put i'm a happy bunny bzzz ( pardon the pun! ) Only hair loss i've had is when my hairdresser chopped the lot off ha ha ! xxx

tonight i sucked a cadburys button and licked a smokey bacon crisp. (this message has no sexual references) just a confession. obviously feeling alot better,i have no pain its being kept at bay by strong painkillers. oh and i normally sleep on my side, when can i? or how long to need to sleep propped up on my back?

I dont know! Buzzing, sucking chocolate buttons, licking crisps, no wonder you're horny love! LOL

jeepers never heard about the hair loss thing before,,bloody hell its another thing for me to obsess over.

You'll only lose ya hair if the weightloss is much too quick for your body to recover. Ive never lost any !! weight loss has been slow but if means my barnet stays put i'm a happy bunny bzzz ( pardon the pun! ) Only hair loss i've had is when my hairdresser chopped the lot off ha ha ! xxx

I lost hair once when I was very depressed so Im just a little worried that I might lose some with my body being in stress. Hey hoo though, if I do it'll grow back! I'll just have to be skinny and baldy!!!

ha ha aw yeah the flavour of something tasty eh ! Get some lollies tomorrow. JUicy flavoursome ones , and mini milks ...u can have them. I couldn't sleep on my side for 2 weeks unless i propped my side up with a pillow , otherwise it felt weird. Do what feels right for u, there is no right or wrong way. If its comfortable for u , do it ! Its won't do any harm to your band its just your stitches that feel weird . try it and if not wait until it is easier xxxx

right thats my shopping list for tomorrow
bassetts soft and chewy with minerals
ann summers with batteries
and a few clip in extensions just in case.

i have no stitches my cuts are glued. i swear thats true. i have 5 little one and one bigger one above my belly button.

Back