• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does age matter in wls??

HoPe*87* said:
I'm having a sleeve at Sunderland, I'm really nervous!! Just want it over and done with now :( xxx

I was dead nervous but once I was in the hospital I felt ok, as they were great, it will be over before u know it.

Just take ur time to recover once u have had it done and try not to rush foods, it's a learning curve to start with but now for me its just second nature when shopping or eating out or making food in the house xxx

Thereza1111 said:
Did it take 18 months? I only just had my seminar in November. I am 52 and I also wish I had had the opportunity years ago. xx

Hi, I think it depends which hospital ur at they all seem to be going at different paces, if it's Sunderland I can tell u about my experience but not sure of any other hospitals xxx

Haylz6 said:
I was dead nervous but once I was in the hospital I felt ok, as they were great, it will be over before u know it.

Just take ur time to recover once u have had it done and try not to rush foods, it's a learning curve to start with but now for me its just second nature when shopping or eating out or making food in the house xxx

Thanks, I think il be a wreck in hospital I'm a big whimp! And hate being away from my partner :( xxxx

Received the info of the pre op diet today, and I don't think it seems that bad apart from having 2-3 pints of milk a day :( xxxx

Back