• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does age matter in wls??

Hypnotherapy didnt help me but did boost confidance, I did buy illegal tablets :S I can't wait to be free of this demon too Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery
i did too! aint they great? hahaha my house was sparkling :D xxx

Caren said:
i did too! aint they great? hahaha my house was sparkling :D xxx

Mad arnt they! I didn't sleep for about 5 nights cos I stupidly took them in the evenin what an idiot!! Haha. xx

Tonibones10 said:
Hypnotherapy didnt help me but did boost confidance, I did buy illegal tablets :S I can't wait to be free of this demon too Xx

I didn't dare buy them in the end, just coz of work tho. I saw the effect that they had in my friends who took then and it was noticeable! So I didn't want to risk loosing my job or I'd have been on them xxx

HoPe*87* said:
I didn't dare buy them in the end, just coz of work tho. I saw the effect that they had in my friends who took then and it was noticeable! So I didn't want to risk loosing my job or I'd have been on them xxx

There insane I hated it it gave me little fits an muscle spasms if I was Lyin down id never buy them again Xx

Tonibones10 said:
There insane I hated it it gave me little fits an muscle spasms if I was Lyin down id never buy them again Xx

My friend who took them used to just waffle on about nowt, eat nothing - that wudnt have bothered me :), involuntary movements of the mouth, never slept!! To many down sides!! Xxx

HoPe*87* said:
My friend who took them used to just waffle on about nowt, eat nothing - that wudnt have bothered me :), involuntary movements of the mouth, never slept!! To many down sides!! Xxx
Yeah lol don't do it ever! Lol i was well petrified 1 night couldn't speak n was fitting but was aware of everything around me but couldn't ask for help, so scary xx

Hi ;) I'm 34 I don't think age matters if it's want u want go for it I say age is just a number ;) xx

Tonibones10 said:
Yeah lol don't do it ever! Lol i was well petrified 1 night couldn't speak n was fitting but was aware of everything around me but couldn't ask for help, so scary xx

Yeah I bet it was scary!! Got my letter confirming my surgery today :) just waiting for pre op letter and dietician letters now :( xxx

HoPe*87* said:
Yeah I bet it was scary!! Got my letter confirming my surgery today :) just waiting for pre op letter and dietician letters now :( xxx

That's great mine still hasn't come, Mr posty is in for it now!!! Xx

HoPe*87* said:
Can I ask wot op u had? Private or NHS? Where? And how much have u lost? Please don't feel u have to answer I'm just nosey!! Most people have been ok with me, to be honest I've only told a few people anyway it's just comments I've heard people say in the past stick in my head. I've heard people twist about it being tax payers money being wasted! Also that they just give it to anybody! About young people shudnt be allowed, older people shouldn't be allowed! All-sorts obversely small minded people xxx

Ask away I don't mind at all hunnie

I had a bypass on the 13th July 2011 and iv lost 10st 9lbs. I went private at Leeds Nuffield as Newcastle didn't do it.

Had bad time with nhs at first n my parents loaned me the money. Bless them it's the best thing iv ever done.

I always say sod what people think iv done this for me to improve my life if they don't like it they can jog on xxx

Haylz6 said:
Ask away I don't mind at all hunnie

I had a bypass on the 13th July 2011 and iv lost 10st 9lbs. I went private at Leeds Nuffield as Newcastle didn't do it.

Had bad time with nhs at first n my parents loaned me the money. Bless them it's the best thing iv ever done.

I always say sod what people think iv done this for me to improve my life if they don't like it they can jog on xxx

Yeah that's my opinion to, ur weight loss is fab!! Well done!! Do u live in Newcastle? I'm from the north east :) wot happened with the NHS? That's who I'm going with xxxx

HoPe*87* said:
Yeah that's my opinion to, ur weight loss is fab!! Well done!! Do u live in Newcastle? I'm from the north east :) wot happened with the NHS? That's who I'm going with xxxx

Yea am from north shields where about u from??

I went to a group meeting at rake lane and they treat us all like animals and one of the nurse walked straight in to be n then said well u cud have moved... There whole attitude was just horrible I came out in tears, but I see alot of people on here have had a good exp with them.

How far are you through the process xx

I need to think more like u lol!! Focus on the positive Becky!! :) I haven't told many people I'm having the surgery I'm a bit of a loner anyway and prefer to keep it that way lol, I love this site it's amazing hearing everyones stories. Think I'm going to look up any creams that could help if I can prevent it or help it in anyway it wud be great! I'm just hoping coz I'm 24 my skin may go back I doubt it like coz I'm full of stretch marks! :( xxx

My parents are 'glass half empty' people so positivity is my little rebellion - aren't I wild! I've always been a bit of a loner too so happy to not tell people unless essential. I think you might be right about young skin... X

Well I wouldn't say I'm happy yet! I was only banded recently and haven't had my first fill yet so not a big weight loss so far.... But hopefully this time next year.... Xx

Its still early days yet hun - you'll be feeling fab in no time x

Haylz6 said:
Yea am from north shields where about u from??

I went to a group meeting at rake lane and they treat us all like animals and one of the nurse walked straight in to be n then said well u cud have moved... There whole attitude was just horrible I came out in tears, but I see alot of people on here have had a good exp with them.

How far are you through the process xx

I'm from county Durham, I'm getting my op on Feb the 3rd :) so not far away now. Sorry to hear u were treat like that unfortunately there are some people just in the wrong professions!! Xxx

HoPe*87* said:
I'm from county Durham, I'm getting my op on Feb the 3rd :) so not far away now. Sorry to hear u were treat like that unfortunately there are some people just in the wrong professions!! Xxx

Awww not long at all, what hospital u at?? Are u excited or nervous??

Some people are certainly in the wrong profession xx

Haylz6 said:
Awww not long at all, what hospital u at?? Are u excited or nervous??

Some people are certainly in the wrong profession xx

I'm having a sleeve at Sunderland, I'm really nervous!! Just want it over and done with now :( xxx

Back