• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"dry", "crunchy", "filling" but healthy suggestions . . .

I know I'm a food freak but just another goodie I found this week peri peri chicken it's in Morrisons nume range like a sandwich filler taste great on crackers very low cal xxx

I just went to Morrisons and at the moment they have the "discover mexican" range on offer, I picked up a salsa and a guacamole "topping" and had some along with some eat smart reduced fat greek cheese ontop of wholewheat melba toasts. The salsa and guacamole had less than 50 cals for what I needed for my toasts and it was really tasty. Topped off with an apple and some grapes, was rather yummy :)

I also spent over 20 mins in the "cracker" aisle, eyeing up and checking out the various melba toasts, crackers, rice cakes etc. One thing that was surprising was that the normal wholewheat melba toasts had less calories, salt and the malarky than the "eat smart" ones lol

I also spent over 20 mins in the "cracker" aisle, eyeing up and checking out the various melba toasts, crackers, rice cakes etc. One thing that was surprising was that the normal wholewheat melba toasts had less calories, salt and the malarky than the "eat smart" ones lol

Sounds yummy xx

Back