• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Elephant skin boobs

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
23 yrs old. 4 stone down. And my boobs already resemble a wrinkly willy.

Can you 'tone' boobs? Lol

Xx

Hehehe tell me about it 27 and I can make a frogs face, line in stomach which shows lower and upper mouth with a smile and 2 saggie boobs for eyes. I haven't even had surgery yet lol. Will definitely be getting a boob job. This is one thing that worries me as I'm only a b-c cup what am I going to end up with :( x

In short no. Mine like golf ball in a sock and I thought that was bad until I've had the full glory of the tips of my legs yak yak. But i still wud do it all again x

Gawd Sam, who's willy have you been looking at ???? :eek::eek: Looks like there is still lots to look forward to, lol xxx :D:D

Havent got elephant boobs lol but have got a bit of turkey neck but it seems to be going down as time goes by

My boobs look like. Satsumas in a sock. Very festive !!!!! Hanging skin on tummy, thighs , bum and thighs. But I would not change a thing xxxx

My boobs have gone to nothing!!!! The tops of my thighs are like crepe paper. But im hoping when I start exercising again next week this will help tone them up. Im 5 weeks post op. My Consultant had said my boobs would be the first to go and crikey he wasnt wrong.

I can feel fresh air around my Lady Garden for the first time in memory,when I walk now I have a gap at the top of my legs.I love it!My hubby said he could see daylight through them!

What things to look forward to!!! lol

Out of curiosty how many cup sizes have post oppers lost??

as my boobs arent huge for someone of my size im worried i wont have any left :-(

OOOH just had a thought how about us getting together and producing a 2012 Calender Girls. Not so much bigger buns as something elongated to cover my little puppies.
How many copies would you like Joffy???? xx

nichola24 said:
Out of curiosty how many cup sizes have post oppers lost??

as my boobs arent huge for someone of my size im worried i wont have any left :-(

I've lost 9 stone Hun and my cup size hasn't changed hardly just my chest size dropped from a 48 dd to a 40 d

This thread has brightened my grey Yorkshire morning!!! My jubblies are like tesco carriers half full with water! But never had a cracking set anyway!! I am also smuggling some shocking skin at top of legs. But again small price to pay!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Oh big and bouncy you have made me laugh so much, its cheered me up. Thanks so much ladies for letting all us pre-oppers know that even though we will all have saggy boobs, wobbley legs, smiley tummies and turkey necks that you would do it all over again. It is so good to hear and makes me feel positive about my bypass on monday (gosh its on MONDAY eeek) (whatever bring it on) xx

joffy01582 said:
please...................no pictures :4633:

Hahaha funny ;-)

Must say I am dreading this aspect of WLS. They are not a pretty site as it is bulked out with fat and droopy let alone saggy skin. Yuck! Boob job to follow lol

Gawd Sam, who's willy have you been looking at ???? :eek::eek: Looks like there is still lots to look forward to, lol xxx :D:D

OMG! If ever there was a person to make me crack a smile in a morning it is you. I think I had better buy myself some tena lady pads before I read these threads with hilarious posts like this :8855:

Seriously though, you young spring chickens think you have it bad? Spare a thought for a poor old granny like me - been trying for half an hour to think up a suitable description for my boobs now after losing four stones but they defy description :8855::8855::8855:

thanks for the info happy days :) theres hope for mine then hehe xx

Back