• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Elephant skin boobs

Well as someone who has shut her boobs in a draw ouchhhhhhhhhhhh!! if they get much lower i will be tucking them in me socks :8855:

Well as someone who has shut her boobs in a draw ouchhhhhhhhhhhh!! if they get much lower i will be tucking them in me socks :8855:

Whaaaat .... :8855::8855::8855::8855: My husbands getting really scared now as he is a boob man, lol. Will have to keep away from drawers I guess, lol xxx:D:D

your hubby has moooobs ? :8855:

and as for wrinkly willys noooo the creases come out after weightloss ;):eek:

Naw Joffy ... my hubby does not carry any spare weight :( so man boobs are out of the question.
Bloody typical though, that men's bits get better after surgery whilst us women end up looking like someone has let the air out of our fatsuit, lol ... still not put off though xxx :D:D:D

Haha - this post has given me a much-needed laugh :)

It's something I'm worried about though - I've lost a stone and a half since I got banded last month and dropped around 2-3 dress sizes but luckily I've only gone from G cup to an F though definitely noticed a change.

Am using Superdrugs Restoring skin care oil which helps with stretch marks and stuff so at least the skin itself looks good *lol* I'd actually like to go down another cup size to an E so I can get some pretty bras ;-)

I thought i had a scarf on in bed the other morning!!!

But seriously your bodies will continue to change shape for a good 18 months once you have reached target. Although you cant tone your boobs you do learn to love what you have or haven't got. Ive gone from a 48HH down to a 30E but it is all skin with no subsistence. With a bra on they look pretty damb good but without a bra i'm completely flat chested and they swing like two pendulums. I was single for 22 years upto 12 months ago and when discussing my options regarding surgery with my partner he said that if you are looking at having re constructive surgery for yourself that's fine but don't think for a moment its going to make me change how i feel about you i love you as you. are.

Knowing that has made me question why i want surgery. i want my arms done and would like my boobs done but only if and when i can really afford it and its no longer in my everyday thoughts.

nichola24 said:
Out of curiosty how many cup sizes have post oppers lost??

as my boobs arent huge for someone of my size im worried i wont have any left :-(

I have not lost cup size, I have gone from a 48f to a 38f but I think it is rollage!!!!

I thought i had a scarf on in bed the other morning!!!

But seriously your bodies will continue to change shape for a good 18 months once you have reached target. Although you cant tone your boobs you do learn to love what you have or haven't got. Ive gone from a 48HH down to a 30E but it is all skin with no subsistence. With a bra on they look pretty damb good but without a bra i'm completely flat chested and they swing like two pendulums. I was single for 22 years upto 12 months ago and when discussing my options regarding surgery with my partner he said that if you are looking at having re constructive surgery for yourself that's fine but don't think for a moment its going to make me change how i feel about you i love you as you. are.

Knowing that has made me question why i want surgery. i want my arms done and would like my boobs done but only if and when i can really afford it and its no longer in my everyday thoughts.
hahahahahaha :8855::8855::8855:

my boobs look like golf balls in money bags. lol i started off at a 42GG and im now a 36D. its a small price to pay.

i only have c/d cup boobs so im hoping i wont get tht much saggy skin, i can but hope lol x

cant wait to buy sexy bras hehe :)

I'm currently in a 46F, I have decided that when mine go all saggy after my bypass, I'm going to get one of those keys off the corned beef can, slip my nip through it and just roll them up!!

hahahaha! hillarious mariew!!

Like some of you i am only a c cup to start with and not looking forward to loosing what little i have but hey ho im sure breast enlargement surgery will be a doddle after a bypass lol x

"I'm going to get one of those keys off the corned beef can, slip my nip through it and just roll them up!!"

mariew - owch! brings tears to me eyes!

I'm currently in a 46F, I have decided that when mine go all saggy after my bypass, I'm going to get one of those keys off the corned beef can, slip my nip through it and just roll them up!!
hahahaha too funny!! :8855:

Back