• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

emotional the night before the Op

starry

Hi All

just got very emotional tucking up my 3 little ones - not in front of them obviously but after. This is sooo hard especially as two of them have special needs and Mummy does it all and knows what to do and how to calm them - I hope they will be OK with Nanny cos Daddy is with me !

Silly I know - I know I will be OK I am all packed and an alarm set for 5am.

Thank you to everyone for all the advice really appreciate it

Liz
xx

Hi All

just got very emotional tucking up my 3 little ones - not in front of them obviously but after. This is sooo hard especially as two of them have special needs and Mummy does it all and knows what to do and how to calm them - I hope they will be OK with Nanny cos Daddy is with me !

Silly I know - I know I will be OK I am all packed and an alarm set for 5am.

Thank you to everyone for all the advice really appreciate it

Liz
xx

Ohh sweetie don't get upset just think of the future when you have lost all that wheight and you have more energy. I am sure your children will be okay with nanny they will probably look at it as a special little adventure. You will be fine and beleive me it is well worth it. Good luck and big hugs. Janey:):):)

Aww Liz... Big hugs babe.

It's only natural to feel emotional babe, especially if you are going to be parted from your babies for a few days. I know I will be a wreck when my turn comes.

Just remind yourself why you are doing this hun. Its so you can live a long and healthy life and be there for those precious babies who need you so much.

Wishing you a successful and safe operation hun and a very speedy recovery xxxxx

what your feeling is very normal i felt the same way as well, you will be fine and the kids will be fine with there nanny.
good luck and look forward to hearing how things went when you feel up to it.

liz x

Hi Liz - have wished you good luck in another post, but, hey, you can never have too much good luck, so GOOD LUCK!!! BTW: you say you're alarm is set for 5am - what time do you have to be at the hospital? Big hug. Julie x

Best of luck for you op hun. It would be silly if you weren't concerned at all so just know that your normal & that you will sail right through. Wishing you a quick & easy surgery & that you are back home in the arms of your family quickly.

Nite nite and dream of your beautiful bright future.
Nic;);)

Liz you have everyone support on here, any time you need it.
Hope everyting goes great for you.
And just think, this time next year, your life will be better.

=)

.x.

What you have felt is quite normal. I did the same only days ago. I even wrote letters to my loved ones just incase.
You will be fine hun, and back with ur children in no time xxx

aww thanks everyone I am OK now !
Julie - Have to be there at 7am dont know what time the op is ??
will report back when I am back home and Thanks again everyone it really helps
xxx

Good Luck Liz, you will be fine and back on here in no time.
Take it easy and just look forward to all the extra big hugs from your little ones when you get home xx

good luck!! im sure all will go well and you will be back home with your little ones in no time xx

good luck liz. as mums we never believe anyone can do it as well as us especially when they have special needs. But you will be home before you know it and they will of enjoyed some specila time with grandma.
take care
hc

Good luck to you. I think everyone gets emotional at this time. One would have to have an incredibly limited imagination not to feel a bit scared and vulnerable.

Good luck with the op Liz,
everything will be fine...Thinking of you x

Back