• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

end of jan 2015!!!

vickip99

So i seen surgeon today at sunderland. Hes pleased ive lost another 9kg since last appointment which was 5th nov 2014. So total of 17.5kg lost since seminar in june. Which i am extatic about.

Hes put me on waiting list for endomoscopy which os about 3-4 weeks then another3-4 weeks after for op. Im so excited i cant wait xx

Whoooooooop so exciting xx :D

Exciting times ahead!! I am in for January too. Make sure you let us all know how you get on :)

Me too but I'm also really scared at not knowing how I will be eating after lol!x

Dillypops, u will be fine. Just follow instructions given by surgeon. My partners cousin had it done last year. I can ask her if u need any help :) shes down to 10st4 she looks amazing x

Well my endoscopy is 1 week away and im so excited. I should have op done by end of janurary if my surgeon is true to his word. How is everybody getting on xx

Took me a while i must admit. Ive gained 1/2 stone over xmas. So its shakes nd water for me over the next week to get it off lol. Hope u get motivated soon hun x

Your at the same stage as I am. I have my endoscopy next week and then its the waiting game for a date. Keep me updated on how your getting on. Gill

Hiya gill147 mine is wednesday at 10am. Im gonna try nd go without seditave if possible :/ as i want to be able to drive home but my sister is coming with me incase i cant drive. Ah its nice to have someone at same stage. Maybe well get same op date if we have same endoscopy date. Im living on water and slimming shakes at the minute need this extra weight off by wed. Keep me posted on your progress too x

Hi Vicki How are the shakes going? I also put on weight over christmas and I have found it hard to stop eating since. My endoscopy is on thurs and like you I'm hoping the operation won't be too long after.

There not too bad actually gill. I hate slim fast so i buy superdrugs own brand the strawberry one and its really nice and they are half price at the minute at £2.49 a tub nd u get 12 from it so i stocked up. Ive kind of like cut meself off from food where possible lol. I try not to eat nd just have a shake or yogurt. But i must admit it is hard like. Im ready for this endoscopy?are you? I just want op now lol x

Well my endoscopy is 1 week away and im so excited. I should have op done by end of janurary if my surgeon is true to his word. How is everybody getting on xx

Hi i am waiting to go down to theatre. Mixed emotions, scared for the op and scared i will never enjoy food again. Keep telling my self the plication is reversable if I do not like. Need your support more than ever today guys. Feeling really alone xx

Good luck today dillypops. Im sure everything will be fine. Your in good hands. Try not to worry too much. Ur making the right decision for better health and life. U will eventually be bk to enjoying food. My endoscopy is tomorrow. Ill let you kno how i get on. Let me kno how op goes. Xx

you're not alone, thinking of you!! it will be fine, and you will enjoy food again, honest!! I had a bypass and truly don't feel hard done by or deprived!! good luck and let us know when you're all done and up to posting!! xxxx big hugs xxx

Back