• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

end of jan 2015!!!

Good luck, and maybe you will find a new, different enjoyment with food, that's what I am hoping for, because I certainly don't enjoy it at the moment!

Hi Vickip99 Good luck tomorrow with your endoscopy. You must be nervous as I'm feeling the same. This process is the start of a new thin life. Let me know how you get on. Gill

Thanks gill. Im staying as calm as i can be and trying not to think about it. Im going for numbing spray too as i have 2 young children and need to be able to drive tomorrow aswel so hopefully i can manage with that. X

I think if u work your self up over it u go in feeling worse thats why ive put it to the back of my mind for and hopefully tomorrow i do alrite. Keep me posted on yours too hun x

Good luck today dillypops. Im sure everything will be fine. Your in good hands. Try not to worry too much. Ur making the right decision for better health and life. U will eventually be bk to enjoying food. My endoscopy is tomorrow. Ill let you kno how i get on. Let me kno how op goes. Xx

How did you get on with endoscopy? My least favourite part i must say. Out of hospital and home now feeling absolutely brilliant. Went in weighing 98kg and five days later 93.7kg. Almost 10lb! Not feeling hungry but on puree diet which isnt all that bad (so far haha) having milkshakes and yoguarts or soups....walked passed a pizza stall and really enjoyed the smell of the food without the hunger pang to go get one. Really feeling positive, please please let me know how everything goes xx

you're not alone, thinking of you!! it will be fine, and you will enjoy food again, honest!! I had a bypass and truly don't feel hard done by or deprived!! good luck and let us know when you're all done and up to posting!! xxxx big hugs xxx

Thanks so much for your support. A bit of encouragement was exactly what i needed! Xxxx

Hi guys just been reading through this thread. My op for sunderland got cancelled for 17th Dec 2 days before due to illness. I have another date for 30th Jan so maybe same time as some of you :)

Glad your op went well dilly. So honestly....pain when you woke up?! Please tell me it's not too bad lol

Ah thats great news jo. Mines next sunday. Im on the LSD diet now. Cant wait for it to be done now like x

Hi guys just been reading through this thread. My op for sunderland got cancelled for 17th Dec 2 days before due to illness. I have another date for 30th Jan so maybe same time as some of you :)

Glad your op went well dilly. So honestly....pain when you woke up?! Please tell me it's not too bad lol

Genuinely you wake up totally spaced out. I came round and the nurse asked if I had pain and I can remember it hurting like stomach ache after youve been sick but as soon as I said I had pain they gave me pain relief. It kicked in within minutes.....so much so that i recall asking the Nurse what crazyhorse stuff they had given me and it was obviously something normal haha.

I took headphones and plugged then into my phone and listened to predownloaded soothing music as the theatre ward noise does yoir head in. Bleep bleeps every 2 mins! I was rarely in pain and if I had any it was manageable.

Im actually worse today as i think i did too much yesterday. Panicking i have damaged a stitch! Good luck keep us updated x

Aw wow not long to go I can't say I'm looking forward to the lsd again but has to be done. All for my own good! I found last time the 2nd day was worst on lsd on the 7th I just sat and cried lol but it was christmas time I won't say anymore except you can guess how it was lol

Dilly pops thanks for telling me that so I can assumed it's going to be a really bad stomach ache pain! It's good to know they managed your pain so well. I hope the pain you have now subsides soon for you x

Hi jo its goin fine. Day 4, nd i feel like ive got a new lease of life ha. Been to gym nd done a good cardio workout nd also had a sauna. But i dont kno how ill be come day 10 like x

Oh wow exercise go you! I hoping I can get there a few times over next 10 days or so. I'm already a member but my partner is doing his induction tomorrow night. Judging by how I felt last time wer I couldn't think about exercise...we'll see lol

I only did my cardio today as i didnt want to put strain on my muscles especially my abdominal ones with me having op next sunday. Ive been on a joint memberhsip with my partner for 5 yr. Nd its always been hit nd miss with me. I can go for weeks then dont go at all but im determaned now. Especially to help tone up nd recude the risk of lose skin. Plus i feel good once ive been too. Its worth the hard work. Good luck if u get to go this week x

Back