• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Brian's Diary

flowerofshona

hope your all done and on your new journey xxx

Josiegirl

I have been thinking about you today Brian and hoping that it all went well. I too cannot wait to hear how you got on. Rest up and here's wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Can't wait until we are saying the same for you Caren sweetheart X

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
I have been thinking about you today Brian and hoping that it all went well. I too cannot wait to hear how you got on. Rest up and here's wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Can't wait until we are saying the same for you Caren sweetheart X

oh thank you Josie, so very kind of you :) xxx

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Hope everything went ok, looking forward to reading your first post op post!! :):)

xxpigsgalorexx

Hope verything went well Brian.... looking forward to you letting us know how it went ;o)

laurajlucy

Hope it all went fantastically well for you hun.
Weird to think that I go in tomorrow!! xx See you back here next week sometime xxx:)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Well Caren you are always so supportive of everyone else with that big beautiful smile of yours and I know that it must be so hard watching us get to the losers bench. I am sure it must be SO frustrating.

ah well, my time will come :) and thank you for the compliments :) xxx

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Hope it all went fantastically well for you hun.
Weird to think that I go in tomorrow!! xx See you back here next week sometime xxx:)[/QUOT

Good luck for tomorrow Kellie, we'll all be thinking of you.

At this rate we will have to extend the bench for all you new Sept post oppers:):)

Kath in Buxton

Hope everything has gone according to plan Brian, and that you're feeling alright and on the road to recovery. (You don't know me I'm new to the site, wish I'd found it months ago!). Hope to see lots of posts about your progress just as soon as you're ready x