• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

On another note and with a little more fun!
I'm celebrating my weight loss, improving health, wellbeing and fitness by not renewing my blue badge which runs out on Wednesday. To mark and celebrate this I am taking part in a charity event to raise funds for a cancer hospital which a very close and dear friend died there a few years ago. She was a beautiful soul, well loved and respected by all who knew her. She was an inspiration and I miss her dearly.
The walk is a light the night walk, close to where she lived, through the woods in the park where she walked her dog.
Now I am more able, I thought it appropriate to try to do this walk in her memory. Xx

On yet another note, I did my first Boot Camp yesterday. Feeling surprisingly okay today bit sore, but at least I managed to get through it without having a cardiac arrest!

Oooooooo .......Siana.......boot camp........you brave thing lol!
Sounds like you too are enjoying your improving health and fitness! Well done you!

I set up a just giving page and sent an email out at work, I only did that yesterday, so far, I've raised £70!
Got my glow sticks at the ready!!

Clothes shopping again........dropped another dress size on top........size 14 top, still 16 bottoms
One happy chick!

Well, I did it, I completed my light the night walk for Weston park cancer charity.
I started and finished the 4.5km walk near the front, in 1 hour, 5 mins.
I raised £200 too.
That's something I could not do before, it's not long ago that I had to use a blue badge every day!
Soooo proud xxx

Hi Ruth, what a fantastic achievement. Well done on your walk.

I am back from holiday. My family were so happy to see the new me, or how I used to be. Even though my weight now settled down at 73kilos, people comment seem to think I am loosing more weight.
Yesterday I bought size 14jeans from BHS. Mind you, their cut is generous I think. Tried levi's and Lee, their largest size was still too tight. Oh well....
Also tried some booths. I can (by some force) do up the zip to top!! In the past I could not go beyond the ankle. Yay.

Happy to read your progresses too. All good news.

Hi Ruth, I am glad you are pursuing the case regarding your surgeon. . Such an incompetent deceitful person should not be allowed to practise medicine.
Good luck.

Well, I did it, I completed my light the night walk for Weston park cancer charity.
I raised £200 too.
That's something I could not do before, it's not long ago that I had to use a blue badge every day!
Soooo proud xxx

Really proud of you. Great going.

I raised £200 too.
Soooo proud xxx

Well done! I am enjoying the way I feel and my increased energy so much, I have lost over 50% of the weight I wanted to lose and seem to be a bit stuck where I am on the scales, but I just feel so much better. You must have felt fantasy after that walk, what an achievement!

Hi Tules,
Glad you had such a good holiday and pleased at your families response.
You have done so well.
I am finding that the weight loss is slower and am still shrinking too.
This is probably the case for you too, hence people are still commenting!
Thank you for your support regarding my surgeon and you are absolutely right! You say it so well about his incompetence!
Are we still meeting up next month in Birmingham? Xxx

Thank you all for your support. Yes, I did feel amazing, not only that I had completed the walk but because I really earned the sponsor money that all those people pledged. Really feel like I have done good and am giving something back!
Charity sky dive is next!
Glad you are feeling so good and well Siana, as I just said to Tules in my post to her, sometimes the scales don't move much, particularly when you're exercising yet the inches still come off, keep at it Hun, you're doing amazingly well.
Other than that, have you had a band check? Might you need another fill?
Xx

I've only had one fill since February, and that was last month. I have restriction, but going I am getting hungrier sooner so they put a little bit in. Might have a bit more next month, we 'll see. In some ways I would be content if I just carried on as I am, family don't want me to lose any more weight but it's deceiving as I am so tall, I could do with another couple of stone off. I have been on the wine a bit too much, lots of social events etc so I can easy cut back that way. The main thing is I am not fretting about it, my life has changed for the better and the future is looking great!

Well put Siana. You are doing so well.

Cherub, you are an inspiration, such an achievement after all you have been through. Skydive!!! Wow.

Yes I am still on for Birmingham, how about you Alison? If stay over is too much, we can always do a day there. Am happy with either.

I'm still up for Birmingham, in fact I'm really looking forward to it.
How about you Alison? Xx

I've put a photo of me and bow after our charity walk!

Back