• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling sorry for the porters and theater staff

hopelesscase

well im off for my op on my shoulder on thursday. Just had my face waxed so the anithasist wouldnt be struggling with my wiskers:sigh: but if i had had my bypass first i wouldnt be feeling sorry for the theater staff and porters having to shift me:eek:

what worries me most is the thought of not being able to ware a bra again as a 40GG cant get a strapless one for love nor money and whilst my arm is in a sling its not too bad but once the sling goes :rolleyes: god help me.
anyone any ideas. My sister bless says dont worry but she is only a 34A so really doesnt understand.

cheers neem I worked up in size so to speak 42g 44ff 46f and a 46f is the starting size unfortunatly all it does is roll down. I have just removed the stitching from the straps on the back of one of my bras (£42 cut up) and stitched them together to make a sort of halter neck.
Going to try wearing it tomorrow and see how it feels.
Thanks for looking for the sites for me.
HC

well im off for my op on my shoulder on thursday. Just had my face waxed so the anithasist wouldnt be struggling with my wiskers:sigh: but if i had had my bypass first i wouldnt be feeling sorry for the theater staff and porters having to shift me:eek:

what worries me most is the thought of not being able to ware a bra again as a 40GG cant get a strapless one for love nor money and whilst my arm is in a sling its not too bad but once the sling goes :rolleyes: god help me.
anyone any ideas. My sister bless says dont worry but she is only a 34A so really doesnt understand.

Hi HC dont worry about the porters, my son is one and they dont lift anyone they are trained to drag patients across the table thats why you go on a board. They have seen everything and anything so nothing phases them. I have a friend in Bolton and often go across there if you fancy meeting up sometime let me know...I know we are strangers but we have things in common.....keep your chin up and good luck with your op.....((Hugs)) Linda xx,

Back