• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fill today

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
had a fill today, thought i had 4.5 in drew back 3 mil, topped me back up to 4 mil, just had a cuppa and can feel the difference already from that extra mil, i knew i needed a top so im glad its been sorted.

liz x

thanks ill see where i really stand once ive tryed some food :D

In the future they will develope the bypass with an adjustable stoma like a band, this way us bypassers can get better restriction or when needed reduce the restriction, this way we have the best of both world ;)

In the future they will develope the bypass with an adjustable stoma like a band, this way us bypassers can get better restriction or when needed reduce the restriction, this way we have the best of both world ;)

lol thats greedy ! :rolleyes:

great news Liz. Where are you at with your plastics referral hun?

great news Liz. Where are you at with your plastics referral hun?

ive been on the waiting list 6 weeks now, they said id be done with in 3 months, they usually just ring a few weeks ahead when they have the theatre lists so could be any time soon really sam x

ive been on the waiting list 6 weeks now, they said id be done with in 3 months, they usually just ring a few weeks ahead when they have the theatre lists so could be any time soon really sam x

Fab news hun and hopefully with this latest fill you will get another couple of pounds off before the op.

You're a star Liz xx

thanks sam xxx

hi sarah, no wonder i been eating like a pig, id lost at least a mil since the last fill, i shall let you know tomorrow if i can do solids or not, i had a cuppa soup back up on me but it should settle down by tomorrow x

good luck x

Hi liz
Hope you managed to eat ok today
xxxx

Back