• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First steps to a long battle!!

now rang sunderland and they have received no referral off my doctor!!!! its cos im self employed no one will touch me.
he may have referred you to the pct, some do it that way round, try them xxx

Ive rang my doctors and they said they have referred me to Sunderland Royal...rang sunderland royal and they havent received anything. Rang docs back and she said she cant be specific??? So I have said make me an appointment and i will sit there until the letter has been written in front of me and i will hand deliver it myself!! She wasnt happy so it may get done now. Or im deadly serious. Im in no mood to be messed with now like

minxtress said:
Ive rang my doctors and they said they have referred me to Sunderland Royal...rang sunderland royal and they havent received anything. Rang docs back and she said she cant be specific??? So I have said make me an appointment and i will sit there until the letter has been written in front of me and i will hand deliver it myself!! She wasnt happy so it may get done now. Or im deadly serious. Im in no mood to be messed with now like

Really hope this gets sorted for you. Many of us know how it feels to get messed around.

I am self employed too and my bank whom I have never defaulted with won't even give me a £50 overdraft limit :( it's terrible! Xxx

good for you, hope you get what you want, i think we all know what doctors surgeries are like!! xxx

thats it. i have my credit file with all three companies and not had so much as a late payment in all my time. No one i speak to can understand it. its so frustrating. Think its just final straw this week i had built my hopes right up and my boyfriend ended it with me this week after 8 years so i was focusing whole heartedly on the op and a new me. its awful

thats it. i have my credit file with all three companies and not had so much as a late payment in all my time. No one i speak to can understand it. its so frustrating. Think its just final straw this week i had built my hopes right up and my boyfriend ended it with me this week after 8 years so i was focusing whole heartedly on the op and a new me. its awful
oh honey im so sorry about your boyfriend :( and now this, no wonder you're feeling rubbish, bless your heart xxx

Very sorry to her about your loan and also your relationship. Come to the support group on Thursday it will do you good.

I completely understand about you getting turned down its because your self employed and for no other reason it never used to be like that but since we hit recession they just won't take the risk and it's unfair on people like yourself who has a very good credit history. Ive worked for two different high street banks and they won't touch anyone who is self employed my bf is a driving instructor and he has the same trouble. X

Amy what time is the support group on? I babysit my nephew until 6.45 on a thursday? Could do with the support though im so low now

It's on from 6 till 8 but come any time I know they lock the doors at a certain time but if you want to come along then am sure one of us can come and let you in. Let me know if ur coming and I'll send you my number then you can just txt and I'll come get you x

or a nice metal ornament in your pocket.. haha. maybe made out of brass or such... thye might ask you to remove a coat.. so something that will slip in your under clothes... is it not awful that we have to resort to these measures?

My gorgeous dear friend has applied for a loan for me.....they are ringing her back at three with a decision! God the pressure is killing me. Hope its good news...everything crossed everyone!!!

My gorgeous dear friend has applied for a loan for me.....they are ringing her back at three with a decision! God the pressure is killing me. Hope its good news...everything crossed everyone!!!
omg what a wonderful friend!!! bless her heart :) what a lucky girl you are :) xxx

omg what a wonderful friend!!! bless her heart :) what a lucky girl you are :) xxx
I know I am I couldnt believe it when she rang me this morning. I think its because we went to Dubai together a few weeks ago and this is all I talked about, she knows how much it means to me.
My house is like a shiny new pin cos im just scrubbing to keep myself busy.
Lets hope its good news eh

I know I am I couldnt believe it when she rang me this morning. I think its because we went to Dubai together a few weeks ago and this is all I talked about, she knows how much it means to me.
My house is like a shiny new pin cos im just scrubbing to keep myself busy.
Lets hope its good news eh
be sure to let us know honey :) xxx

Well she rang them back as hadnt heard and lo and behold theyve loat applicaition so bless her heart she has done it again and finda out at 11 tomorrow.
Another tense night!!

What an ace friend!!!

Sorry to hear about your relationship. At least you have such a solid friendship to keep your chin up :) xxx

Well she rang them back as hadnt heard and lo and behold theyve loat applicaition so bless her heart she has done it again and finda out at 11 tomorrow.
Another tense night!!
fingers crossed for tomorrow honey :) xxx

thanks guys roll on 11am!!

They said no as it has to a close relative. So kicked in the guts again

I'm sorry to hear that, maybe your friend would of been better saying it for herself to make a big purchase. X

Back