• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Foods that stick

Aww that's ok I'm only joking I ve got too learn at some time , better sooner rather then later xxx

A new lady has just asked me if you can have spicy food when you first have your band done, she has made spicy soup thin k she said, would that be ok or should she wait few weeks?? xx

She should be fine I had spicy pumpkin soup and lots of spicy soups etc and I was fine ,didn't say we couldn't in out books so yep I would say she d be fine x

I have never had anything stuck- I have tried and eaten all the wrong foods too (not proud) I really wish I would have foods that did it to me, really curious at what this slime looks like !!

Fizzpot said:
I have never had anything stuck- I have tried and eaten all the wrong foods too (not proud) I really wish I would have foods that did it to me, really curious at what this slime looks like !!

I will take a pic and show u if u like!! Regular occurrence if I don't chew enough!! Lol

Lol you have my number!! (I'm that guy who sneezes then looks) I don't get grosed out by anything !!

Umm thanks for the offer of the pics ladies but I think I ll give that miss :) blahhh looking at ur nose when u blow it lmao how ever has this thread got too this discussion , has made me laugh lol xx

Fizzpot said:
Lol you have my number!! (I'm that guy who sneezes then looks) I don't get grosed out by anything !!

Omg that's me :D examining the formation of the pouch lol :D

Back