• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Friday is the day!

MissCupcake

O.K Guys, so its official I have 3 more sleeps before I have my band fitted!

People keep asking how I am feeling, at the moment it all seems a bit surreal, I've wanted it for a while now and then 2 weeks ago I decided I was ready and here we are..

Any last minute advice/comments would be hugely appreciated, I will be updating throughout the week anyway.

Sophie

Relax, and think of the future, for example next summer and how u would feel been much slime :) enjoy the ride, and if u worry about the day read my post on my diary, I wrote as much about each step :) in the meantime I am making room on the looser bench :) good luck and wish u a speedy recovery. Have u prep ur hospital bag?

Congratulations, and snap I made my decison a fortnight ago as well :) my surgery isnt until mid-Jan but work & family wise travelling abroad meant it had to be after Xmas/New Year!

Good luck and look forward to hearing how you get on xx

Best of luck Sophie! So excited for you, hope these next few days pass quickly so you can start this exciting new phase of your life ASAP! :)

Good luck, remember it's a fantastic tool to your weight loss journey, however the band is not solely the answer. It's gonna be hard work with exercise and change in eating, but sooooo worth it when you see results. All the best xx

Thanks everyone!

Just had the call to confirm that my driver will be arriving between 12:30 - 13:00pm tomorrow to take me up to Dolan Park.

My bag is over packed lol, new pjs, new dressing gown, lovely cotton briefs, NAS squash, liquid painkillers, heat pads incase I get the trapped wind in my shoulder, peppermint tea, Laptop and DVDS as I'm in for 2 nights. My partner is staying in a nearby hotel so he'll be with me both days until 9pm-ish.

Plus I will be delivered back to my mums on christmas eve so will have all the christmas presents for my family.

Feeling ok at the moment, weird night's sleep last night but I know it is the correct step for me and at my age it means i'll have a much better life.

I will keep you all posted! :) xxxxxx

Good luck Hun x

Enjoy the ride xx

Oooo Cupcake your mistake has been to waste good money on new night clothes that will be swimming around on you in no time :)
Good luck with your op - it'll be over before you know it.
Have a good Christmas.

good luck. i had my op at dolan park in July ... let's hope you have a lucky bed - just like I did !! LOL !! Just think how you will feel in a few months time ... roll on the Summer :) x

Last few hours before that car comes to pick you up! Now is the time to relax with breathing exercises! Have a safe journey up to Dolan park, don't forget to take a pillow for the journey :) Can't believe it'll be me in a fortnigh, aargh! Very best of luck Sophie & looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Thanks so much Ladies! These messages are really helping my nerves. I'm all packed (plus a big bag of christmas presents as the driver will be dropping me to my family home on christmas eve)

I have probably over packed but hey... Better to be prepared. Will update throughout the day :) xxx

Thanks so much Ladies! These messages are really helping my nerves. I'm all packed (plus a big bag of christmas presents as the driver will be dropping me to my family home on christmas eve)

I have probably over packed but hey... Better to be prepared. Will update throughout the day :) xxx

Good luck hun ;) x

Back