• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frustrated

Hi Debs I'm fine. It is my appointment tomorrow so will see what happens, will let you know. How are you? Thanks Jackie Xx
I am ok. Stressed waiting and I eat when stressed so I am some ridiculous cycle of binge and fast as I try and stay stabled before my final pre op. Honestly I am ruddy 47 - need to get s flipping grip! Anyhow, that aside I am well - thanks for asking! Good luck for the appointment :)

Hi Debs I'm fine. It is my appointment tomorrow so will see what happens, will let you know. How are you? Thanks Jackie Xx

Hope everything goes well today Jackie :)

Even if there's an 8 week wait for endoscopy, most people get surgery 2-3 weeks after that so it gives you a rough timescale to plan for. Besides get on to the appointments line and I'm sure you'll speed things up, this is when it really flies by and it'll be here before you know it :) so excited for you x

Any news Jackie? Xx

Hi
Been to the hospital for 3 hours this afternoon. Seen the lovely Mr Jennings and they have recommended the Bypass. Endoscopy within 4 weeks and then op. He said there is no delay for endoscopy which is good news. He said that my op will be Mid April!! So excited Aud! x

Yay! I'm excited for you too! Hopefully we'll be April buddies! Xx

That would be good, we could compare notes. Will you get your date early March did you say? Then a month LSD, surgery mid April do you think? x

Yes still awaiting the actual date! I'm at my LR seminar next week! I think they were quoting the 17th April, so I'm expecting the next week! Xx

Oooh that sounds fab!! Not long now for either of you :)

Thanks Suzie, are you going to support group tomorrow night? x

Thanks Suzie, there'll be plenty of room for us on the losers bench now your bot is so skinny!! Hehe xx

Ha ha so true! I am so excited but dreading to endoscopy!

Wow its so exciting for both of you Jackie and Audrey. Xx

Thanks Carol, I remember you being told that endoscopy was 8 weeks so I really hope he has it right! You will be right behind us! x

Yes Jackie thats what the nurse told me last friday. I am waiting for the result if the mdt. I cant believe its almost a week already x

Thanks Suzie, are you going to support group tomorrow night? x

I really want to, I've not made one yet as they always fall on the wrong dates!! I'm at xfactor tomorrow so can't make it unfortunately. Maybe next time......

Hi Been to the hospital for 3 hours this afternoon. Seen the lovely Mr Jennings and they have recommended the Bypass. Endoscopy within 4 weeks and then op. He said there is no delay for endoscopy which is good news. He said that my op will be Mid April!! So excited Aud! x
that's great news Jackie - that's gonna fly by x

I have a date for an Endoscopy for next week. So excited (but terrified)!!! Hopefully surgery not long after that. x

Back