• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frustrated

Same here I have lost 2 stone x

brilliant Carol, that's amazing. I have only lost 16 pounds. I need to lose a few more before next Friday x

I have a date for an Endoscopy for next week. So excited (but terrified)!!! Hopefully surgery not long after that. x

It's gathering pace now isn't it! Hope the endoscopy goes well. The hospital I am with does not do them ore op - it amazes me how different the approach and post op phase is for the each unit considering they are all doing they same 3 surgeries on the same sort of patients - ie with weight and possible a co-morbidity etc

Anyhow - soon liver shrinking diets for us both. eek!
X

It's gathering pace now isn't it! Hope the endoscopy goes well. The hospital I am with does not do them ore op - it amazes me how different the approach and post op phase is for the each unit considering they are all doing they same 3 surgeries on the same sort of patients - ie with weight and possible a co-morbidity etc

Anyhow - soon liver shrinking diets for us both. eek!
X

Thanks Debs, how you doing? Have you got a date yet? xx

No date yet and it's like being ore occupied and frozen in time! Even if they said July 10th I'd rather just know! I may know more when I see the anaesthetist next week. I know I am on the list so that's something.
Many how never mind me - wowza - it's soon going to be all abut you! Wahoo!

How you feeling about it all?? x

No date yet and it's like being ore occupied and frozen in time! Even if they said July 10th I'd rather just know! I may know more when I see the anaesthetist next week. I know I am on the list so that's something.
Many how never mind me - wowza - it's soon going to be all abut you! Wahoo!

How you feeling about it all?? x

I know what you mean about having a date, it gives you focus. I am terrified about the endoscopy to be honest but excited for the Op.
I have a big meeting at work on the 20th - 23rd April which I am thinking I am going to miss which makes me sad, but typical I have waited this long and it comes at a bad time. Never mind, there will be other meetings!
Gosh I sound like a right saddo!

xx

I don't think that makes you sad in the slightest. Sounds eminently normal to me.

I have had an endoscopy some years ago (none WLS related) and it was very unremarkable. They idea is vile I concede but I was sedated and quite frankly have limited recollection about any of it! My throat was sore for 4-5 days afterwards.

My hospital doesn't appear to routinely scope people which I am not sure I consider to be a good or a bad thing!

A lady from the support group has just had her date yesterday. 8th April. So I was a couple of weeks behind her so I am praying this means my op won't be too far behind her.

I find it very bizarre that I am looking forward to some chap I've met twice taking 80% of my stomach away in elective surgery! I am choosing to remove a body part. If anyone this mentions to me I've cheated with my fat fight - I may punch them :)

Take care. Best wishes from unhinged of bham!

I don't think that makes you sad in the slightest. Sounds eminently normal to me.

I have had an endoscopy some years ago (none WLS related) and it was very unremarkable. They idea is vile I concede but I was sedated and quite frankly have limited recollection about any of it! My throat was sore for 4-5 days afterwards.

My hospital doesn't appear to routinely scope people which I am not sure I consider to be a good or a bad thing!

A lady from the support group has just had her date yesterday. 8th April. So I was a couple of weeks behind her so I am praying this means my op won't be too far behind her.

I find it very bizarre that I am looking forward to some chap I've met twice taking 80% of my stomach away in elective surgery! I am choosing to remove a body part. If anyone this mentions to me I've cheated with my fat fight - I may punch them :)

Take care. Best wishes from unhinged of bham!

I know what you mean, its a strange thing to be excited about isn't it? We may be having surgery at the same time., that would be good, we could compare notes ha ha!
I find it unbelievable how people think this is the easy way out! As if!

xx

Back