• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frustrated

Wow Jackie thats great.

I know, got the letter this morning. Had tried to put it out of my mind as have a lot going on at the minute. Typical things move fast when you could do with more time. How you doing? x

I know, got the letter this morning. Had tried to put it out of my mind as have a lot going on at the minute. Typical things move fast when you could do with more time. How you doing? x

I am fine but still waiting for the results of the mdt meeting. Its been 3 weeks now and I am feeling less than optimistic at the moment. Xx

I am fine but still waiting for the results of the mdt meeting. Its been 3 weeks now and I am feeling less than optimistic at the moment. Xx

It will be fine, I don't think they would turn you down now. Give them a ring at least you can get a date for your next appointment. x

Who did u fone? Was it the appointment line ?

yes just the main appointment line, they are really good. So helpful. Good luck! x

No I called the bariatric nurse at lunchtime and she said that they were booking people in for May that had been listed in December ( I was listed in Feb). I have previously been told there was an 8 week waiting time and my op would be the end of April beginning of May at the latest. So I'm a bit fed up now! Xx

No I called the bariatric nurse at lunchtime and she said that they were booking people in for May that had been listed in December ( I was listed in Feb). I have previously been told there was an 8 week waiting time and my op would be the end of April beginning of May at the latest. So I'm a bit fed up now! Xx

Wow I would be fed up as well xx hopefully you will hear sooner rather than later xx

oh no, it's so hard isn't it. They don't realise that people put their lives on hold. Hopefully it wont be that long.

I am panicking as I have put a few pound on which I will need to lose before next week. Any ideas? I have had a lot of stress going on with work and have therefore let it go. So annoyed with myself! x

oh no, it's so hard isn't it. They don't realise that people put their lives on hold. Hopefully it wont be that long.

I am panicking as I have put a few pound on which I will need to lose before next week. Any ideas? I have had a lot of stress going on with work and have therefore let it go. So annoyed with myself! x

I did the lrd diet. I just looked at various ones on the forum and adapted them to my own tastes xx

I did the lrd diet. I just looked at various ones on the forum and adapted them to my own tastes xx

That's a good idea Carol, did it work? x

I'd say it would work, the lsd gives good quick results but it's pretty brutal!! I found it really hard :)
I think I'd put weight on when I went for my endoscopy but they didn't say anything. It came off before surgery anyway so it was ok :)

What a bummer!! Hope they don't keep you waiting too long :(

Low carb Jackie or I am doing the 5:2 with Lighter life packs from superdrug. I'm finding that works! Xx

Oh can you buy the shakes from Superdrug? I didn't realise that. Will get some tomorrow. how you getting on? Have you lost much? xx

Back