• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

lol no longer under the thrall of the evil Evans! Have you looked at the catalogues? I often got better shoes on there that actually lasted for more than 3 months. I am size 9 so can buy shoes from ASDA! Its so nice not to buy 9EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE anymore :D

Lol!!!!!! I will start looking around. As my feet are a lot slimmer now :D

Feels good!! Xxx

Feels amazing...imagine being able to buy knee high boots on sale for £10...how cool would that be?

Yvessa said:
Feels amazing...imagine being able to buy knee high boots on sale for £10...how cool would that be?

Very cool :) only happens once in a blue moon (yesterday??? Lol) in Evans. And then they are brown, suede or have dodgy heels lol

Heavens don't make the soles of the shoes very strong, seeing as mainly heavy people wear them! X

I am less and less impressed by the quality of evans. I bought a pair for work and the soles were dead in a week. Another pair I bought the sole sunk! Whereas from the catalogue I have had pairs that lasted 2 years constant use.

We all have our body moans , I am opposite to you both in that my legs are proportionately skinny so my trousers flap around my legs if they fit my waist . I would say my top half & legs are one size & waist a size bigger .
Like you I also given Evans the heave Ho , Asda & new look & m&s sort me now , in fact the boots I bought yesterday are off the peg new look , I couldn't do that last time I got slim ,my calfs were still chunk

Well done honey - its so nice to see you feeling more positive about your losses.

That's brilliant Cheryl!!! :D

We are all doing so well, whatever our moans. Weight loss surgery has freed me from many demons. So my moans now are like pretend demons compared to them. I have no regrets xxx

I have no regrets either Sophie , it has , without doubt , been the best decision I have made in years .
I feel normal ( whatever that is lol )
If it all came to a grinding halt now , Yes I'd be disappointed , but I could cope with it cos I can look in the mirror & be ok with what I see . Ideally I like another 3 ish stone gone .

pandora said:
I have no regrets either Sophie , it has , without doubt , been the best decision I have made in years .
I feel normal ( whatever that is lol )
If it all came to a grinding halt now , Yes I'd be disappointed , but I could cope with it cos I can look in the mirror & be ok with what I see . Ideally I like another 3 ish stone gone .

I feel exactly the same as you. Every single word :)

Sadly I still want a lot more off before I feel the way you both do. But I am looking forward to it.

Yvessa said:
Sadly I still want a lot more off before I feel the way you both do. But I am looking forward to it.

You are doing so well though. You will pass me and be not far off goal :) xxx

proprotionately you are doing as well as us Yve , don't forget we were both lighter to start with . you are doing fantastic xx

pandora said:
proprotionately you are doing as well as us Yve , don't forget we were both lighter to start with . you are doing fantastic xx

Thanks Cheryl xxx I had stopped being down on myself and seemed to have become an expert again in the last few hours xxx

Thanks guys - I know I am doing well, but its still hard when I look ahead and the journey is still long. I just have to trust and eat well.

chrisa said:
Well done Fuffs was nice to hear from you looking brill xx

Thank you very much Chrisa :) xxx

image-3131986738.jpg

My new dress from Primarni. Size 16 and £3!!! I spent £11 on a dress, a £5 built in bra vest top, 2 skirts and a bandeau top to go under a low cut maxi dress! Bargain!!

image-3554963981.jpg

chrisa said:
Lovely pics love the short hair there xx

Thanks chick. At my biggest I liked to swap between long and short hair. Sticking to long at present :)

Back