• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Sophie .. You known you are my inspiration.. You are looking do damn GOOD !! Xxxx

You are looking great fuffs. Just what I needed to look at today to give me some motivation, and a reminder as to why I have done this to myself!!! What you have achieved is pretty amazing xxx

Wow you are looking good girl!
how much have you lost now?

A defo 9 stone now :D After plateau, gain, plateau, loss, gain and loss lol

Oh Woweeee Fuffs you're looking absolutely stunning, well done :D
Definitely the motivation I need at the moment when my pre op diet is getting me down, although its boredom rather than hunger.
Anyway I bet you're feeling absolutely amazing about yourself too?
Em xxxx

Sophie .. You known you are my inspiration.. You are looking do damn GOOD !! Xxxx

You are looking great fuffs. Just what I needed to look at today to give me some motivation, and a reminder as to why I have done this to myself!!! What you have achieved is pretty amazing xxx

Thank you so much xxx

Looking lovely there !! I never knew you were so tall either! LOL! Well done you ! xx

lol!!! Yeah, very tall :) You look like a different person in your avatar!!! Well done!!!

Thank you everyone (and sorry anyone I missed) Your lovely words mean a lot to me xxx

gonnabethinner said:
may i say fuffs u look really lovely and v ery attractive hune you must be so chuffed with yourself.

Aawww thank you very much :) I am happier with the tape measure and visual. The scales are something I just have to accept lol

It is such good advice to measure as well as weigh. It keeps you sane when the scale is being a mofo lol

Wow Fuffs you look amazing!! I must get some new pics of myself put up since I got into the 9s :)

Ruthiep said:
Wow Fuffs you look amazing!! I must get some new pics of myself put up since I got into the 9s :)

Thanks babes!!!

And well done!!! You must feel amazing!!! :) xxx

image-919961920.jpg

A pic from this morning :)

Looking great mate :) xxx

Great pic hun you're looking good! You can't have much more to loose can you?, or am I doing what my friends do to me & because I look much slimmer & as when I was big didn't look the weight I was I looked big but not as big as I was now I look slimmer than I actually weigh.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

penelope1008 said:
Great pic hun you're looking good! You can't have much more to loose can you?, or am I doing what my friends do to me & because I look much slimmer & as when I was big didn't look the weight I was I looked big but not as big as I was now I look slimmer than I actually weigh.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lol!!!! Thanks chick. If I go by the nhs ideal, I have 5-6 stone left to lose :( But I will play it by ear :D

image-1258231195.jpg

image-2408806688.jpg

image-542163699.jpg

image-57288296.jpg

Comparison pics. Feeling very happy today :D

Look at those skinny calves!

Yvessa said:
Look at those skinny calves!

Lol!!! The thighs need to follow suit.

Thanks babes :D xxx

Well, my thighs are huge :( Went into evans today as I need some work trousers that fit - I can wear 22 (tight) in Asda, so picked up 22, 24, 26. 24 and 22 didn't fit at all and 26 was tight on my thighs. 28 I then went and got was fine on my thighs and way too loose on my belly - I was gutted. Emphatically dislike evans. Got 24 wide legs trousers from Marks and Spencer in the end - £12 in the sale and I had 10 pounds on a gift card - so happy with that. But my thighs are disproportionate to the rest of me :(

I am exactly the same!!

The dress in my pic is size 16. Pulled on a pair of stretch size 18 jeans this week just about. The none stretch won't pull up over my thighs. So I would need 20-22 in jeans!! But can wear size 16 dresses. And put on a size 16 jacket I bought earlier and it fit lovely. Grrrrr!!

And yes, Evans sucks!!! Glad M&S solved the problem :) xxx

Wow looking good there Fuffs, you look better and better each time you post photos! :)
Em xxxx

Evenstarr said:
Wow looking good there Fuffs, you look better and better each time you post photos! :)
Em xxxx

Thank you very much Em. Still losing body size faster than weight. But can't complain :D xxx

I am finding that Evan's fit is just plain bad especially considering it is supposed to be for us bigger people. Asda has a much better shape for my body. The 22s were stretchy but a 24 would have been perfect. They didn't have one sadly. Again the fit in M&S was so much better than anything in Evans. I have resolved never to go back in there. I would rather wear loose clothes with a belt to work lol

Yvessa said:
I am finding that Evan's fit is just plain bad especially considering it is supposed to be for us bigger people. Asda has a much better shape for my body. The 22s were stretchy but a 24 would have been perfect. They didn't have one sadly. Again the fit in M&S was so much better than anything in Evans. I have resolved never to go back in there. I would rather wear loose clothes with a belt to work lol

I only but my shoes in there now (size 10 feet) I refuse to buy ill fitting expensive clothes. George and New Look are much better. It's nice to be liberated!!! Lol!!! FREEDOM!! Rofl

Back