• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Yvessa said:
I had that too at work! Someone said to me 'hello slim girl' I giggled but in the back of my head I couldn't stop myself thinking 'who are you looking at????' We will get there one day.

I am exactly the same lol. My friends have various names for me now that involve the word skinny. And I also wonder if Specsavers could do with a bit more business coming their way lol

We will get there. Where there is I don't quite know. Just know its close to personal acceptance and self praise xxx

I am almost tempted to say that to them one day lol

We just have to accept the compliments and agree to disagree till our minds start to think tha same, then we will see what we are truly like, heaven help us all. It will be us that needs spec savers. They'll be billionaires by the time we all get through their doors. xx

Yes have had that one, and you don't need to go much further you'll look ill, all of those. How many times I have been asked was it the band I have lost count sick of explaining it. xx

I get you are fading away. And please don't lose anymore (usually a fat person). I am still big. But when I was 'fat' I never said that to anyone. As its obvious I still have weight to lose. I should take it as a compliment. But it grates on me! Lol x

Lol I've not had that yet. Still have plenty of belly to go. Although I was asked how will they sop the weightless when it's time.

Yvessa said:
Lol I've not had that yet. Still have plenty of belly to go. Although I was asked how will they sop the weightless when it's time.

I have had that too lol

I am tempted to answer 'when I resemble skeletor from He Man' lol x

I would be content ladies in a size 14-16 in fact a 16 icould be happy with, I don't think my body will go that low, I was 14 stone when I left school so that is my main aim nutha stone to go to get there xx Don't think i will evr look like skeletor, haha x

chrisa said:
I would be content ladies in a size 14-16 in fact a 16 icould be happy with, I don't think my body will go that low, I was 14 stone when I left school so that is my main aim nutha stone to go to get there xx Don't think i will evr look like skeletor, haha x

I haven't for a dress size in mind. I guess when my thighs can fit in size 14 jeans I will be happy lol

Yes my thighs are my problem area defo xx my waist is the smaller of the 2. bout 2 sizes smaller. xx

chrisa said:
Yes my thighs are my problem area defo xx my waist is the smaller of the 2. bout 2 sizes smaller. xx

My build is very much the same. Love the new avatar Chrisa :D x

Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Thank you very much :)

Reached my under 18st milestone today. So I am very happy xxx

image-596150260.jpg

image-2308653357.jpg

image-3824953230.jpg

Jackiesnewstart said:
Wowzer you are looking HOT, you look about 10 stone max in these pics

Aaww thank you :) The joy of being tall lol xxx

You look great Fuffs really proud of ya you have overcome a lot since you strted on this journey xx

chrisa said:
You look great Fuffs really proud of ya you have overcome a lot since you strted on this journey xx

That's lovely of you up say, Chrisa. Thank you very much :) x

image-3891345328.jpg

Just want 10st loss to hurry up! Lol

Back