• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

mrsdiddles said:
wow you look amazing well done x

Thank you very much :)

image-1227409489.jpg

image-791532707.jpg

My intermittent weekly pics. Think I do enough to do my YouTube video at the end lol

Thank you very much :D

I have had that jacket since I lost weight age 20/21. I vowed one day I would get it back on lol. The boobs are a squeeze. So will wait for that bit lol

hi fuffs I havent been on in ages, and just wanted to say so pleased for you that you got your surgery at long last and you look bliddy amazing!! I have mine on 6th December so will hopefully be looking good too this time next year xxxx

minxtress said:
hi fuffs I havent been on in ages, and just wanted to say so pleased for you that you got your surgery at long last and you look bliddy amazing!! I have mine on 6th December so will hopefully be looking good too this time next year xxxx

So nice to see you again!! So happy your op is coming up :D and thank you so much. It's the best thing ever :D xxx

Maphillips said:
Your looking really good now soon won't see you

I hope not! You are soon. So excited for you xxx

Maphillips said:
Thankyou fluffs but you are doing so well

Thank you very much babes x

image-1002845863.jpg

I see my problem areas in this pic. But now feel I am on the home straight for where I want to be.

I feel 2-3 stone more and I should still have se curves and not be 'skinny' hehe

image-2655493503.jpg

Heather (Minoots) and me earlier this week at a support group.

That's my picture update this week. Off to my close friends sons 21st tonight. Then off to my fave night spot. It has 6am closing special today. I won't make it until 6am lol

So maybe some 'out' pics will be added. As I love the dress I am going to wear. It is the type I have longed for forever hehe xxx

Fuffs said:
I see my problem areas in this pic. But now feel I am on the home straight for where I want to be.

I feel 2-3 stone more and I should still have se curves and not be 'skinny' hehe

Heather (Minoots) and me earlier this week at a support group.

That's my picture update this week. Off to my close friends sons 21st tonight. Then off to my fave night spot. It has 6am closing special today. I won't make it until 6am lol

So maybe some 'out' pics will be added. As I love the dress I am going to wear. It is the type I have longed for forever hehe xxx

Sophie and I have lost 17 stone together when the above picture was taken !!

Go girl xxxx

You both look fantastic - although I did giggle a little about the height difference :) You are both doing so so well!

Yvessa said:
You both look fantastic - although I did giggle a little about the height difference :) You are both doing so so well!

Lol! I am like that next to most women lol xxx

image-2112262007.jpg

image-4136021230.jpg

From my night out last night :) Got a green light nostril lol

Back