• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Maphillips said:
Just amazing your doing so well

Thank you very much xxx

You both look fabulous, well done xxx

dimond said:
You both look fabulous, well done xxx

Thank you very much xxx

OMG Fuffs. U look amazing. Go u! U look so much younger and just great. Wow hot momma ;) lol
Hope u gd x

AngelEyezHoney said:
OMG Fuffs. U look amazing. Go u! U look so much younger and just great. Wow hot momma ;) lol
Hope u gd x

Thank you very beautiful :D how is life? Xxx

Doodoo said:
You look gorgeous. Well done! xxx

Thank you very much :D

-----------

Pics for this week:

image-4089618166.jpg

image-1670594713.jpg

Fuffs said:
Thank you very beautiful :D how is life? Xxx

Hey u :)
Life very up and down at the mo tbh! Ill get thru it tho, always do! How about u. U look fab! How u feeling??

AngelEyezHoney said:
Hey u :)
Life very up and down at the mo tbh! Ill get thru it tho, always do! How about u. U look fab! How u feeling??

My life is very much the same babes. Trying to focus on positive this week.

Hope your life evens out soon.

Thanks for the compliments :)

Xxx

Update pics. Weight loss is slow. Had 7lbs water gain this week. Shifted 5 so far. Totm seemed imminent, didn't come, then has a bit...So I blame gain on that.

image-1013014590.jpg

image-328245991.jpg

Flower power hehe

amazing transformation !!!!! well well done to u .....thats not easy !!!!

Thank you very much both. I feel like I am stuck around the same weight. But I am happy. I walk out feeling pretty normal. Though I am at least 2 stone away from being just overweight on the BMI scale lol

A butcher I have known for years in Brum meat market couldn't believe his eyes today. He made me do a twirl lol. And then said I look amazing and have lost it in all the right places lol.

That made my day :D

Forgot to update my phot thread lol. 10st 2lbs now gone :D

image-4240452457.jpg

W O W what a difference bet you well chuffed been a rocky road at time sbut yoiu are getting there well done xx

Thank you very much both xxx

It has been a rocky road. But so happy it's coming off. Even slowly but surely :) xxx

Back