• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Nanny Og said:
All I can say is WOW and get yourself to a modeling agency.

You look fantastic

Aaww thank you so much :) And thank you so much everyone :D

Swit swoooo looking Hottttt xx

Fluffs, I'm doing well thanks. Time is just flying by, still want to crash & burn about 6ish. Have really started experimenting with food, making homemade soup, hummus, Tzatziki.
I'm sure my bottom wobbled the other day and didn't move as one lump.....
I live on this site and my fitness pal, don't know wher I would be without them.
Must reiterate that you look absolutely stunning xx

Vonone said:
Fluffs, I'm doing well thanks. Time is just flying by, still want to crash & burn about 6ish. Have really started experimenting with food, making homemade soup, hummus, Tzatziki.
I'm sure my bottom wobbled the other day and didn't move as one lump.....
I live on this site and my fitness pal, don't know wher I would be without them.
Must reiterate that you look absolutely stunning xx

In the early days I always felt about dead by 6pm too lol. Glad you are doing well though :)

I avoid myfitnesspal. I can get obsessive. So just try and eat how I feel is right.

Glad this site and mfp help you chick. It always good to have things that support you x

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!! Fuffs you look a million dollars, i can only hope I that i look half as great as you do. You are an incredible asset to this wls community.

den2012 said:
YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!! Fuffs you look a million dollars, i can only hope I that i look half as great as you do. You are an incredible asset to this wls community.

That's a beautiful thing to say. Thank you very much. You have given me a massive smile :D xxx

Jcoco said:
Wow Fuffs seeing your journey is inspiring. Well done u look great gal! Definitely gives me hope

I still have another 6-7 stone to lose to be normal. So hopefully by then I can feel I am inspiring :)

Thanks for your lovely words. It means a lot to me xxx

You look amazing! Love the dress on you!

Natstar said:
You look amazing! Love the dress on you!

Thank you very much :) x

image-1889760918.jpg

image-3876243238.jpg

Pictures in a new size 16 dress today (I am not size 16 btw lol. More 18 :)xxx

Last edited:
Hope you are feelin as good as you are lookin! Fantastic x

You look amazing!

Thank you so much everyone.

Despite my despair early on, it's the best thing I have ever done. I am feeling a lot better this week. Not as tired as I have been. So happy days xxx

Back