• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

Absolutely beautiful!! Xx

Looking fabulous and you've still got boobs :D

Mine have disapeared :cry:

Fuffs said:
Thank you so much everyone.

Despite my despair early on, it's the best thing I have ever done. I am feeling a lot better this week. Not as tired as I have been. So happy days xxx

Wow, at 5ft 11.5 and having never been slim I was at a loss as to what a tall curvy size might be- seems 16-18 might be my target ;-) you look awesome!! Well done on your hard work!
B x

Hi everyone

Thank you for all your lovely words :D You are all so sweet and have given me a big smile xxx

Attachments

• pink girl.jpg
    pink girl.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 85
looking great mate :) xxx

Thank you very much Caren :) xxx

Oh Hun you look amazing. Well done. All the best for a nice weekend.

Thank you lovelies. Been struggling a bit this week. So you have cheered me up xxx

Thank you babes :D xxx

YOu are looking great Fuffs certainly don't look your weight amazing, I ahve just been aw ay with the girls to Chester Liverpool and the Lakes have been good with the food but been having wine on an evening tho but keeping it inder control x hope i,v not put on weight xx

Looking almost a skinny mini. You go girl. You're looking great just jump back on the wls wagon as we all have slip ups :)

Woweeee you look stunning!
A true inspiration to us all.....well done you.
Em xxxxx

Back