• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

You're looking hot Fuffs!
Em xxxx :party0038:

You're looking hot Fuffs!
Em xxxx :party0038:

Aaww that you very much Em :girlpower:Thats lovely of you to say beautiful lady xxx

Sophie you look gorgeous!

tizzbo said:
Omg look at your collar bone already x well done x

Thank you very much :D they surprised me too lol xxx

Mandz66 said:
Wow, what a difference! Your doing really well hun. X

Aawww thank you so much. A long way to go, but nice to chart progress :D xxx

Magsy said:
Looking mighty fine sweet lady. Well done you and so pleased for you. x

Thank you very much Magsy. So nice of you to say xxx

April 2011-April 2012 pic added. I will try to keep updating this thread as I know I loved pic threads and still do :)

Attachments

• april to april comparison.jpg
    april to april comparison.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 76
You look amazing! And you did 90% of that by yourself :)

You look amazing! And you did 90% of that by yourself :)

Aawww thank you very much Yve. When I think of it, I am quite proud of the change in a year. Feels nice.

I should have another 7st to lose. But will play it by ear :)

lol your body is probably just mourning all the fat it had spent ages collecting.

lol your body is probably just mourning all the fat it had spent ages collecting.

lol!!! I will give it some sympathy, give it a bit longer to mourn, then hit the gym and say good bye to the rest! (got some bingo wings appearing lol. Need to hit the gym hard and soon.....But I cant:wave_cry::sigh:lol)

You look really good :D
God i wish i was taller...... i hate being such a short ar*e :giggle:

Fuffs said:
April 2011-April 2012 pic added. I will try to keep updating this thread as I know I loved pic threads and still do :)

Wow!!! These pictures in particular show just how well you are doing. You look absolutely stunning. I wonder what April 2013 will bring?!!

daisy2002 said:
You look really good :D
God i wish i was taller...... i hate being such a short ar*e :giggle:

Lol! None of us are ever content. I always wanted to be shorter. But came to terms with it eventually lol

I can't wait to find out what April 2013 will bring Channel. Something to look forward to.

Thank you to you both for your lovely comments :D

Wow fuffs well done babes. You have really changed a lot. Can see the difference already.

Back