• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gasttic band worried

dan1982

Had a gastric band fitted in January and have done really well since losing just over 3 stone I seen the nurse last week and told her I was going to a party asked if i could have a drink and she said this would be fine and to take it slow advising I may find I can't drink as I did.
So I did and all went well I had no problems I had a couple of beers.

In the days after I didn't feel to well tired low on energy and a really heavy feeling in my stomach I have been eating and drinking but just feel scared and have a heavy feeling in my stomach which I just can't shake off should I be concerned or is this Normal

Maybe just feeling a bit under the weather rather than it being the band x

Are you feeling better today? X

Still not great but I am starting to think I'm just a little under the weather have a slight cough and a cold now.

The only thing that was worrying was the heavy feeling I my stomach but may just be mind over matter I'm still able to eat which makes me think there is no problem

I found after the band and eating much more healthily with no fizz I felt fantastic. I really notice it if I have a fizzy drink or bread. I feel horrid and bloated for a few days or a week after. I avoid this stuff now, with only the occasional coke at a restaurant.

I found after the band and eating much more healthily with no fizz I felt fantastic. I really notice it if I have a fizzy drink or bread. I feel horrid and bloated for a few days or a week after. I avoid this stuff now, with only the occasional coke at a restaurant.

Good point I have noticed the same so have has to give them a miss

Back