• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

thinking of going private

i had mine at spire wrexham £4995 for a band with 2 years aftercare. hospital group and healthier weight also seem to be popular ones in your area! x

I can't comment on costing because I am having an RNY but I went for my Consultant because I felt he had the best knowledge and experience also his manner was very caring.

One chap I met - you could practically see the £££ signs in his eyes.

If possible read reviews, try to attend seminars and gather as much info as you can, find out what is covered in the prices. You need to have total confidence in your provider!

Good Luck

Well nearly there 1 week left before my private consultation with healthier weight.. with a view to have the op in june im a little scared but really please this is finally going to happen.. ive waited most of my life for this helping hand x

good luck sarah where will you be going for surgery ??? as we are both northants i am looking for a support group local but cant find one do you know of one or will you gop to local to where you get the op done

World Expert

For me personally, I want to go with a surgeon who is the best of the best. I found someone and it's still early days but this guy is proven to be a top notch and world recognised Dr. The price is reasonable (not expensive but not cheap too) which is just right and the hospital facilities are excellent. Ive been recommended him through another forum but I have to say I am impressed.

Private for me is the better option, especially if I am to put my life in his hands.

Thankyou all yes.. ive made a list if questions I am going to ask.. surgeon will be a mr super and the spire in birmingham.. I have heard hes very good so fingers crossed xx

im being bypassed at spire on 16th this month through the nhs though not private

Back