• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary by Charliegirl

Of course it will, I know its hard to imagine though when I get my TOTM I feel as if I am right back at the start as I feel really big its our heads playing tricks....we will be nice and slim by summer time and neither of us will need a size 16....I am glad for a bit of extra padding just now as its so cold! I was on the phone for ages before and laying on the bed I lifted my leg up and started looking at it (as you do) and I noticed the shape coming back into them...my knees are still big but hey nothing that cannot be sucked out if need be lol..xx

look at you..Barbie doll by next year!!!!

Don't feel like I've changed much this week but think thats cos i've been fuller a lot more so you feel bigger when ur full don't you. Haven't gone down any sizes but the jeans i wore to go into hospital were cuttin off my circulation (size 20) but now they fit well, they're not baggy but a perfect fit. So i think I'm still a size 20 but pre-surgery I was in denial and I was a size 21 and a half.... forcing myself into a 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey your loss to date is really good chick...like everyone we want it all and we want it now being a female is damn hard work as we get soooo very inpatient....I think in my head I should be a size 14 now but I am still in the 16's although the cheaper end...I cannot remember the last time I was a 14 and my head is saying I wont get any smaller but my heart says of course you will....I will be barbie and you can be ken...xx

oh thanks, I get the stubble!!!!

Diary up date

Well I keep loosing track of the days so my monday morning diary is now being updated on tuesday afternoon!

I need to give a word of warning to bypassers....I ran out of my vitamins two weeks ago and was delayed in renewing my pre payment certificate so I was totally without them for two full weeks. The difference this has made to me is unbelieveable. I am so tired, I am literally sitting down and dropping off to sleep, cant get up in the mornings and feel the slightest chore is murder to do. I have today renewed my script and started taking them again. I have also got a double script so should not run out again in a hurry. I cant wait to get back to running around and buzzing everywhere so be warned take your VITS!!!

Another few pounds have melted away never to return and my suit cases full of too small clothing are now full of too big clothing. Some did not last in the daylight for very long before they returned to the dark place under the bed. It is getting scarey now when my trousers head south as I am a really commando pro. Lots of comments the other day in work, as I wore a top with a deep elastic belt on it and boy it gave me curves lol...over half way to target and when I get to 12 stone I will look at adjusting my target to 10 but right now all looks very well. Due to have my bloods done next month so I will see how things are sitting with me. I have been unable to tolerate the iron tablets and hope that my levels have maintained, but if not will have to look at an alternative method of increasing my iron levels.

With regards to the incident at work I spoke about last time. The offender (you can tell I work for the police lol) has been to her doctors and is now on anti depressants....no not because of me!!! She has a lot of rubbish going on in her life but she did apologise to me and I told her I had never wanted it to end the way it did I just wanted her to stop going over the top with the comments. We have drawn a line under it and hopefully we can move on. I told my inspector that I did not want to pursue this any further as he is aware it has happened and thats enough. I am not sure what he will say as he was off when I sent the email.

I do have to say losing weight has rocked the boat somewhat in the team, there is a definate thread of jealousy running through the more insecure ones but hey thats their problem not mine, I dont broadcast my weight loss and I wont wear baggy clothes to hide it to make them feel better. I have to add the jealous ones are all skinny so work that one out!

Nothing else to report except I am way behind on my housework and ironing and its like walking through treacle to get it done today, my mission KEEP TAKING MY VITS MY WELL BEING DEPENDS ON IT....

Have a good week and thanks for reading...xx

glad you came out on top of all the bad feeling at work, and by the way excellent weightloss linda, keep up the good work. julie x

I love reading your updates Linda as it is so clear how much your life has improved since the bypass.

Im loving hearing of how your clothes are getting big so quickly. And your ticker is amazing - you are soon about to lose the obese label - never ever to return again!

You should be immensely proud of yourself hun. YOu are an inspiration x

linda when you say you cant tolorate the vitamins in what way do you mean.
i find that i have to take mine with food otherwise i get stomach cramps and i also have to take benifiber everyday otherwise i end up constipated.
glad things are sorted at work
hc

Thanks Julieann and Sam....I dont get on here as much as I used to but its great to know you girls are still following my progress....xxx

HC I can tolerate the vitamins I had just run out of them and was too busy with shifts etc to get a repeat script. I cannot tolerate iron because I am allergic to it...hope this clears things up for you..xx

slip of the finger i meant the iron. the only reason i asked the question linda was so that if anyone new comes along that is having problems with the iron it may help them to know that there cn be problems with it.

:eek:Good morning to everyone, I am off today and just having my morning cuppa, yes its nearly dinner time but hey I do work shifts so its still morning for me lol...

After my mistake in forgetting my vitamins :)copon::copon::copon:naughty Linda)....I am back to full speed and ensure that I take it without fail above all else. I have noticed that one of the blood pressure tablets I take increases calcium in my body and I am suppose to watch this when taking the calcichew. I will be popping to the chemist tomorrow to get weighed and I will mention this to them and see what they say.

Where I work is being closed down most of the departments have already moved into the new building but due to the amount of computor equipment in my department the control room has been decamped to a training room at police HQ whilst its all being installed. It is only small and gets very very stuffy and hot despite us being able to open windows. For the first two weeks everyone was fine but now we are complaining of dry eyes, skin etc. and worst of all I have had a headache like when I suffered from sleep apnea. I can only presume that as that works on the principle oxygen is not getting to the brain and the room is extremely stuffy this is a similar thing. We only have three more days left in there so hopefully I will not suffer any more.

The woman at work I had a "run in" with has gone from being very very miserable to being very hyper on her medication and to be honest I dont know which is worse lol...I have enjoyed my last two days at work because I decided if I want to laugh and joke then thats what I am doing....dont get me wrong I dont act like a clown but I do have a dry sense of humour and can be quick witted and I am not laughing at anyone else just at me....

I had met a man who I thought might be suitable for me but he was a lot older although he did not look it and he seemed to tick all the right boxes. I could not get my head around the age difference.. (he is a friend of a friend so not off the internet). I have since decided that I will stick to my original plan and go for someone younger....age can have its pluses but right now I want some fun. I did have a young (30) officer flirting with me yesterday....it was light hearted and fun and thats what I want, although not with him if that makes sense....

Today I have 101 things to do around the house so I can have a chill out day tomorrow....I want to just sit and watch tv and relax but I can do that tomorrow today is chores day.

Since my surgery I have noticed that I am getting more and more windy :eek: prior to surgery when I took the stomach acid meds they were great because I could eat beans or loads of veg and not get a rumble....now I am on twice that doseage and every day gets worse....I have read up that this is a side effect of the surgery and wonder if any one else has noticed an increase...in themselves of course not me :D....

Right better go start them chores hope everyone has something good to smile about today and if you dont :copon:remember you have a friend in me...xx

Hey CG glas to see things are going well for you, hang in there with the workspace it wont be much longer. I work in a control room as well, totally air conditioned loads of electrical equipement and in inergen system in the room behind where all the data is collated before being stored. In fact sometimes it gets too cold in there, during really hot weather we get really pained looks from the staff as we are nice and cool while they are sweltering

Weekly catch up

Well another week has gone by and we are fast approaching the summer. However, just heard on the news they expect winter to hit again tonight....which is great as the room I am currently working nights in is very warm and stuffy and it might mean we can have the windows open wider!

I have updated my ticker but its not uptodate...my ususal weigh in is a tuesday but I have not managed to get there this week so this is from five days ago. Its still coming off nicely and no signs of hanging skin so I am a happy bunny.

Went clothes shopping the other day as badly needed some size 14's it was really strange because in my head I was still a size 20 and when I was looking for clothes I kept saying to myself that will never fit so I ended up getting nothing. Lucky for me some of my cheaper size 16's still cover my modesty but dont do my bum any favours at all....lol...

Its now been officially a year since my daughter sent me a long detailed letter telling me what she thought of me. I still dont know what it is that I have done wrong except love her and want the best for her. She did not want us to stop speaking but when your flesh and blood humiliates you in your place of work, wishes you were dead and states your relationship is "like a bad marriage I cant divorce from" its very hard to stay in the relationship on her terms. Whilst I dont want it all on my terms I am certainly not dancing to my daughters tune. It is sad but thats life and I have to move on....it was just sad that so much has happened and she was my best mate and does not know any of what has gone on...

Moving on I have a week off next week and finally have the drive and energy to tackle decorating my hall and stairs, it is the start of the whole house that I am working through and I am doing it on my own. I have new plans to rearrange my whole life starting with decluttering the old and bringing in the new....so my money is being spirited away into my savings for that lovely corner sofa and flat screen tv. I made a wish list early in january and I love ticking off the things when I have saved up and bought them....credit crunch what credit crunch...

Right I feel I will have bored you enough for now....I noticed last time almost 100 people viewed my update and hardly anyone stopped long enough to leave a message....please make the effort you never know you could end up making a new "mate"....take care all see you next week....be happy...xx

I love your updates Linda. Look at your blummin ticker! 29.9. You have just waved goodbye to obesity forever!

I'm sorry that you no longer have a relationship with your daughter. I do hope you are reconciled one day (if it's what YOU want) It must be so hard not being able to share this journey with her.

Perhaps you will find time next week to go and get some of those much needed size 14's, and I know what you mean about having a wish list. Mine is as long as my arm and I can't wait to be earning again so I can start ticking mine off.

Ah thanks Sam you will soon be a loser and then things will start moving along for you to....and yes I would like to make up with my daughter and have tried but its not happening...will need to wait until she is ready to I just dont think I know her anymore...xx

See Linda, I knew you would beat me to that elusive BMI of 29 something....well done hun. I have not been reading your diary much I am afraid lately due to lack of time but have read this weeks and now that I have more time will make more of an effort. Keep up the good work chick - size 14 eh - well done. I can't wait for that moment (not seen a 14 since being a teenager!) but still in 18's at the moment.
Good luck with the decorating too, don't work too hard (unlike me, who needs to work harder but at study and not a minimins gossip!!)

Back