• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary by Charliegirl

Linda i can sypathise with you about your daughter, my son also doesn't want to know me, for reasons i will not go into here. However i DO have a good relationship with my daughter despite her having to live with the same things, they just have different perspectives on what happened.

Your weight is looking great, under 30 BMI is incredible, and size 14's!! you know you have to be looking good if your down to that size, now you can shop in any store you fancy and know they will fit

Way to go girl, you are doing a fantastic job. I have been reading your updates but dont always have the time to reply as i work long hours and have of lately had the stress of my friends son being involved in the accident that i posted about a couple of weeks ago, but we all enjoy reading about your progress and you know that we are here if you need us. julie

Hi Linda, I have loved reading your journey (at times I nearly cried) you are an amazing lady and probably always have been but you yourself did'nt see it. Why do us bigger ladies always think we're not as good as the slim peson next to us????? your life is going to be great and that special man is waiting for you to find him so keep looking girl because he is out there.Your weight loss is fantastic and as I've followed your diary I cant believe how much more confident your out look is. Keep up the good work and the brill diary because you are an inspiration to us awaiting surgery. Loads of hugs, Gaynor xx

Hi Linda, I have loved reading your journey (at times I nearly cried) you are an amazing lady and probably always have been but you yourself did'nt see it. Why do us bigger ladies always think we're not as good as the slim peson next to us????? your life is going to be great and that special man is waiting for you to find him so keep looking girl because he is out there.Your weight loss is fantastic and as I've followed your diary I cant believe how much more confident your out look is. Keep up the good work and the brill diary because you are an inspiration to us awaiting surgery. Loads of hugs, Gaynor xx

Ah thank you so much Gaynor your words mean a lot to me....it wont be long before your done and dusted and on the losing side....xx

Hey CG,

Sorry not been round for ages, been and finally had my arm operated on....but thats another long story! lol. Just wanted to pop in to say how well you are doing hun! Keep up the good work.

Take care,

Kel xxxx

Another week has flown by but at least the weather is improving the sun is out here today and the spring flowers are popping up, soon be nice long summer days with some sunshine (I hope).

Not been to get weighed this week, to be honest I am not driven by it all and can take it or leave it. I have noticed I am looking a lot trimmer in fact sometimes I stop and do a double take if I catch myself in the mirror. The best bit is getting up in a morning picking what to wear and knowing it will fit. Gone are the days when I tried almost everything in the wardrobe on to find the most comfortable item. Its BRILL....

I started decorating yesterday, doing my stairs and hall, although my sons friend is doing the very high bits for me as I cannot reach any where near. Six months ago I was desperate to start but did not have the energy, whilst I got very tired when I had finished last night I did rather a lot. House is an utter utter tip and I hate living in a mess but I am putting up with it (for now)....need advice on how to move an electric fire in a surround so if any of you have advice or a loved one they can ask please feel free. I cannot figure out how its stuck to the wall, I know once it comes loose I just move it but other than that I dont know. My next move is to get the fire moved in my living room and start in there, then the kitchen, then my bedroom, bathroom and finally my lazy sons room....then it will all be done!!!!

Been the doctors (for those of you that have not seen my other thread)...was going light headed, tested my blood pressure and it was pretty low so the doctor has taken me off the beta blocker I was on to lower it. Just shows how loosing weight can improve your health my BP used to be sky high and I took three different tablets to control it, now I am only on two and hopefully they will go soon.. my GP had a trainee lady in with him and he said to tell her about the op I wiped up my top quicker than quick to show her my scars and there was no fat hanging forth I was double delighted...he wanted her to test my pulse as he had a monitor on my finger and it was reading low I got so excited talking about my op it went up!!

Finally got an appointment to see a dietician at Spire next week and the following week its my second follow up with Mr Ammori. I want to check with the dietician that I am doing everything the right way or as near as possbile, I am not going to get anal over making every choice the right choice. If there is something I want I have it but in a much lesser amount and I find I dont have any problems. Well one major major problem I am starting to feel the sap rise if you know what I mean and I feel like a predator on the hunt for some doe eyed young man I can man handle to the floor...oooppsss better sign off and go have cold shower....later folks...take care...xx

LMAO CG you have every right to be on the prowl, you have earned it LOL go snaffle one tonight, there has to be a club/pub open....

I find it hard to believe i have shrunk so much i bet it has taken you a while to come to view yourself considerably smaller then pre-op.

LMAO CG you have every right to be on the prowl, you have earned it LOL go snaffle one tonight, there has to be a club/pub open....

I find it hard to believe i have shrunk so much i bet it has taken you a while to come to view yourself considerably smaller then pre-op.

Your right there, my head is saying I am bigger than I actually am....when I was laying in bed this morning my stomach was dipped in between my hips bones!! it felt great lol...xx

I bet, i had a soak in the bath earlier and was surprised when my hips were not touching the side of the bath at all

My diary has been updated in my blog for anyone who wants to read it. As stated before you need to be in my contacts to view it so if you are not already in there and want to follow my progress let me know and I will add you....be warned this one is a long one lol.............xx

The night nadgers have captured me so I've used the time wisely (!) and have read your diary..... so it's hello from me!

I'm enjoying reading about your man-hunt..... keep upturning those stones, he's hiding under ONE of em!!

Hi Hope thanks for stopping by. I have just read your updates and smiled when you said you were awake in the early hours too..xx

Update on my progress for the personal bits you will need to read my blog.....

As its pay day today I have just nipped up to the retail park nearby and bought some new clothes! I know I said I would wait until the summer but I get such a buzz from picking up size 14's. My saving grace is I try and by items in the sale and secondly well I have to look good for work lol...:D:D...been stood at the top of the stairs trying them on as thats were the long mirror is....unfortunately it is right outside my sons bedroom and there is a creaky board and he is on nights so sleeping....I will be working when he gets up so he wont be able to moan at me...

Bought myself some electronic scales as well...not because I have the desire to weigh myself every day but it was getting embarrassing at morrisons taking my clothes off in public :eek:...too many complaints I think....

My hair is thinning at a rate of knots and I have a script from my GP for hair vitamins...the chemist has had to order them in and they should be here any day now...I am not worried at all by this as it was to be expected....still not got any loose skin to which I am delighted...obviously my tum needs a bit of a toning up but that is to be expected at the age of 50....god is that really me at that age because I sure dont think I am...

Have a lovely day despite the wind that makes it feel so very cold....xx

Hi linda read both now lol your doing brliliently, and i can't blame you i so want ot go get some more size 18's and 20's i have to keep telling myself to be paient as they wont fit for long

LOL what you strip off in the supermarket that must have drawn a crowd a time or two, don't blame you for going for your own pair of scales

Back