• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date for the Intragastric Balloon

BlondeMoment

Hi Guys

Well here goes again,fingers,toes and anything else i can cross that nothing will go wrong,surely lightning doesnt strike twice.
I have had a call from Mr Ackroyd`s secretary saying i am going into hospital next tuesday for the Balloon to be fitted on weds morning,not sure why i am going in overnight,but i am not complaining.

Roll on the next 8 days .

Di xxx

woohoo you'll be disappearing soon Di! Glad you're getting a second go.

Congrats, and good luck for next week. :D

Hi Di has it sunk in yet that you will be having it very soon?? I bet your so excited not long to go and you will be done and dusted....xx

Thanx again everyone,must admit i am nervous again.
I am also feeling guilty tho as i am having a second chance and there are people on here fighting for funding for the bypass/banding operation.But like my hubby says i wasnt to know my liver would put a stop to the op being completed the first time and Mr Ackroyd is the one willing to give me a second chance.
Hopefully i will be on the loosing side soon.

Di xxx

Congratulations :clap:

Thanx Linda,

Good luck today hun,i am thinking about you,wish i lived closer to come with you,but i know you will be strong.

I will text you later.

Di xxx

Thanks hunny bun I feel very calm just now, got proper directions and telephone number to call if I get lost. Will set off at six so dont have to rush with the weather being pants, I have my list of questions and I will give it my best shot if its meant to be it will be, will text as soon as my hands stop shaking afterwards lol....xxx

Hi Di

Sorry I've been on holiday and havent seen this thread before you have been to hospital!

I'm so pleased that you've had the balloon fitted! That is splendid news! Good luck to ya girl! Keep on fighting the fight, I'm 3 days into the pre op diet and my fight has just begun, Im starving!!!

Back