• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got quite shock when i looked at my old pics.

You look AMAZING,well done you :)

WOWZER!!!!!!!! well done honey, you have done amazing!! :) xxx

Well done honey- you look fantastic!

Wow you look amazing!! Well done.

Lovely. Very well done indeed xx

Beautiful :) I looked at some old pics of myself and can't believe I actually thought I looked ok :( always tried to do make up and wear clothes that fit etc but my God my face is horrible :( well done and I'm sure the last stone will soon come off not that you look as if you need it xx

Iv got roughly the same to lose as you, maybe a stone more, I'm still pre op my op is hopefully going to be in June.... Can I ask how your excess skin is? Do you have much? Looking at your pics your arms look good! My arms are the thing I'm worrying about most as there massive now and already hang

Iv got roughly the same to lose as you, maybe a stone more, I'm still pre op my op is hopefully going to be in June.... Can I ask how your excess skin is? Do you have much? Looking at your pics your arms look good! My arms are the thing I'm worrying about most as there massive now and already hang

Hi
Had huge bingo wings when I was big. Still got bingo wings but at least they are slim ones. Really hate them but can put up with them

How long has it taken you ? You look so different! I am 38 with 2 boys also, used to be a call centre manager before redundancy!
Can I ask if you can remember the Sunderland visiting times? Just on the off chance. Thanks x

Back