• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got quite shock when i looked at my old pics.

You look fabulous!!! You have a very similar start weight to me, I hope I am close to your weight at 1 year out!!!!

Incredible, you look gorgeous :) xx

I should think you did get a shock looking back at your old pictures! the transformation is astounding!! You should be thoroughly proud of yourself.. xx

How long has it taken you ? You look so different! I am 38 with 2 boys also, used to be a call centre manager before redundancy!
Can I ask if you can remember the Sunderland visiting times? Just on the off chance. Thanks x

Iam two years out but took a year to lose it. Visiting times are 2-3 then 6-8

Amazing, well done. This is such a marvellous tool

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

you look fab hun

Wow!! Amazing :) Well done!!

You look amazing and so very happy!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Great weight loss!
Thanks for sharing some pics with us they are a great inspiration to all.

Wow!! I have just joined this forum recently and I'm so pleased I did. I'm finding everyone's photos so inspirational. You look amazing, I hope I can get to that kind of loss an look that good. Can I ask how long it took you to lose the weight?

Wow!! I have just joined this forum recently and I'm so pleased I did. I'm finding everyone's photos so inspirational. You look amazing, I hope I can get to that kind of loss an look that good. Can I ask how long it took you to lose the weight?

Tezza I lost the majority in first 12 months. After that I've played with the same stone and a half. It's on then off then back in again lol

Back