• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greencheeks:preop diet

Really excited for you! Keep your eyes on the prize, Greencheeks. Eyes. on. the. prize. :) You'll be in for the op before you know it.

Thanks guys it really means allot to me! I'm really struggling without having cups of tea ;-; Breakfasts- 2x scrambled eggs 1 x banana Lunch weight watchers chicken soup Dinner Turkey with green salad Snack banana Water 2xpint squash

Last edited:
Keep going Hun. Just remember the diet you have now is similar to what you will be eating when you are recovered. High protein, low fat, low carb and simple! X

Oh heck no, prefer a tetleys with milk and a bit of sugar!! I didn't drink any tea until I was about 4-5 months out but have half a cup a day now if I'm at work

Oh heck no, prefer a tetleys with milk and a bit of sugar!! I didn't drink any tea until I was about 4-5 months out but have half a cup a day now if I'm at work

I haven't had my op yet, pre-op is on 11th September :) eeek! I just wanted to lose a little more before I go x.

Just had my final consultation blood test,ECG erc done ready for the 20th just just one final blood test on Tuesday to go! Breakfast- 2x scramble egg 1x bananas Lunch- weight watchers tomatoes soup Dinner-stir fry Turkey with carrot spaghetti Water-2x pint squash

Last edited:
Just had my final consultation blood test,ECG erc done ready for the 20th just just one final blood test on Tuesday to go! Breakfast- 2x scramble egg 1x bananas Lunch- weight watchers tomatoes soup Dinner Water-2x pint squash

You're doing great well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes we do! Thoughts on what to wear to come out of hospital? I am concerned if I wear clothes /bra it will hurt the wounds? Is coming home in nighty a and dressing gown not on? If I have to wear clothes how about a swimming costume under them?

Breakfast-2x hard boiled eggs Lunch- Chicken soup Dinner- tikka chicken Snack- Water21x pint squash

Last edited:
Back