• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have i rushed into this??

Well I am up in 5 hrs to go to the hospital for 7am, I had every good intentions went to bed early and just can't sleep, I am worried in case my liver not small enough after just 2 days pre op, if they find something else wrong whilst they are inside me I.e cancer, I know I am been silly but so many negatives going through my head all of a sudden I don't like this feeling, sorry for been negative x

Don't u worry. We all went through it. Ur liver ll be fine otherwise they would not have booked u so early. They r not going to find anything wrong with u. U are going to wake up to start ur new life. Now have u packed ur bag?

Yeah keep reading your post about wen you were at the hospital, read it to my family they laughed at parts so funny and think it made them feel at ease... Thanks again.
Do you know when you have eaten enough??? Another thing going in my head? X

Good luck for tomorrow, I ll think of u and let us know how u get on

Stop worrying hunnie, ull be fine and we are all here for u afterwards..... Drink lots of water until u have to fast from xxx

I rushed into things real fast they basically did the surgery while I was running.... Less then a week to prepare for it then blam..... But I am happy so far duodenal switch did me well......

Good luck for 2moz hun ull be fine ;) x wishing u a fast pain free recovery x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks just been driven there now, I feel better after reading your post thank you everybody, will post web I can the new me soon yes yes yesxxxx

woohoo good luck sue, thinking of you :) xxx

Just had my bloods taken just waiting in reception for my room so nice here and everybody so far friendly... Will keep you posted x

woohoo good luck sue :) xxx

Good luck! It's a whirlwind of a time for you! The only thing I didn't prepare for was the post op discomfort as with any surgery, as was so focused on my band! But 4wks on I love my band, truly madly deeply lol :) xx

Good luck Sue. You'll be fine... relax & take your time to recover. We'll be thinking of you Xx

Post op drink lots of water pepermint tea and move about little but often it ll help with trap wind . Good luck u ll be fine xxx

Just what I said above also they ll give u soluble paracetamol but if u could get calpol 6+ years old and take it as u need. Drink plenty of water. Just be prepare for a bit of pain and some discomfort for a least the first week rest a lot and don't panic. Everyone is different I had an easy ride compare to some others. Good luck and any question just ask rather than just seating there and worry xxx

good luck, it only seems lik ethe other day i was there and now im off for my first fill, u will b fine, if ur in pain ask for pain relief, keep us updated xxx

Just waiting now can't spell so man that puts me to sleep just came in, and asked the usual, said I will a little down the list, my nurse jo is lovely so so far so good x

Back