• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

id recommend Milly Johnson books, her books are brilliant, and really funny as well!! ................ mind you, I might be biased as she is from my hometown of Barnsley, but ive got all her books and I love them all.

Another good one is Jenny Colgan, "Meet me at the Cupcake Cafe" is an absolute must read.

I'll have a look out for them :)

I'm feeling the lack of energy today. Just moving around the kitchen helping mum make some soups and I need a rest after 10 mins!!
Also felt icky after my first milk of the day and my yoghurt at lunch time... Feel okay other than that...

Kirsty

for kindlers check out elle casey and quinn loftis, love the books by both these authors

Just taken my 'Before' Photos.

Kirsty

Attachments

• image-2375145538.jpg
    image-2375145538.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 67
Didn't smile, should have though lol
Also not feeling too hungry today, could go without this afternoons glass of milk but I will still drink it. Very tired, think I'm going to have to go get in my mums bed for an hour!!

Kirsty

cant wait to see your after pics Hun!!!

Wowee well done on the before pics Hun your in the zone and doin really well can't wait to see the afters! X x

well done on the pics, i refused to take before pics and kinda regret it now. friends are already saying they can see ive lost weight but of course i cant see it and have nothing to compare to

Thank ladies. I was deffo having photos done! I want measuring too, thighs, arms, boobs etc but no measuring tape!

Kirsty

well done on the pics, i refused to take before pics and kinda regret it now. friends are already saying they can see ive lost weight but of course i cant see it and have nothing to compare to

I regretted it but found some pics of me nearest my heaviest! Glad I found them x

I want to but I'll need to find a large measuring tape. My referral instructor at the gym had a fab one that attaches again so no fiddling! I don't know if I can just go in and get anyone to do it with it being in her office.. I will ask tomorrow when I go, still undecided if I'm going to join in my class or not x

Kirsty

Been and done my last gym class till I'm feeling up to it again! Was very hard without sufficient calories! Off home now for a yoghurt lunch and vampire diaries!! Feeling a lot better today, just very little energy!

Kirsty

Oh, I also had my gym instructor measure my waist. I have lost 8 centre metres since November!

Kirsty

Well done Kirsty :) gym v.difficult on lsd hun xx

It was! Was aerobics/Zumba. I just kept getting so hot, nothing like normal... But I did what I could!! Xx

Kirsty

well done kirsty at even attempting zumba!! im taking my time, wanting to be fully recovered before starting exercise properly, just in case

ps ive taken a leaf out of your book hun and posted some before photos on my diary eeeeeek! lol and ive got weighed again, lost another 5lbs!! this has taken me under 400lbs (399) Im sooooooo happy!!! :bliss:

well done kirsty at even attempting zumba!! im taking my time, wanting to be fully recovered before starting exercise properly, just in case ps ive taken a leaf out of your book hun and posted some before photos on my diary eeeeeek! lol and ive got weighed again, lost another 5lbs!! this has taken me under 400lbs (399) Im sooooooo happy!!! :bliss:

Wow well done Tina that is fab!!! Keep it up love!!

I love Zumba.. I used to do it when I was about 20 and about 5 stone lighter than I am.. It's fab!! I love it that much I even did a zumbathon for charity. 3 hours of Zumba with small breaks for drinks in between!! It was great! Xx

Kirsty

well done with the zumba, i loved it, my body did not :-(

Back