• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Thank you Kirsty, and yes slimpip, my head is killing hoping it will be okay tomorrow, will be taking a migraine tablet when I go to bed along with my other tablets. I'm tired a lot as it is so that won't really matter. I'm not sure what to do with going to the gym, I have till Tuesday to see how I feel. Either way I'll be going in to see my GP referral instructor and a few of the people in my group class to tell them I have a date, but not sure if I'll be joining in. Also need to put my membership on hold, no point paying for a month when I can't go!! Lol

Also had the first negative person on face book - "wouldn't losing weight be just as good?" Well, yeah, but I've been trying years and it's not worked, and this will help me lose it.. I said it politer but really wanted to swear at her lol xx

Kirsty

Take no notice those sorts of ppl are ppl that don't understand the process and more often than not are quite jealous! X

I know, I only know her from twitter and she added me on Facebook a few years back and she has something mean to say about everything I guess, Atleast on twitter she does... Pfffft!
Thanks mark :)

Kirsty

youve been cutting down on carbs already havnt you? i went from slim fast to milk diet with just a headache on the first night and no other problems, could be that youll be the same hun

Yeah been on minimal carbs, did have some pasta last night for tea though.. The hunger is fine, it's just the migraine.. X

Kirsty

you might be going into ketosis early

Let's hope so! Get it over with early lol x

Kirsty

Thank you LincsLass!

That's great! Did anyone stay with you? I'm wanting my mum to stay with me as long as possible.. I just can't believe it still, it's so soon!!

Kirsty

yep my dad and hubby stayed right up to me putting the gown on and going! They really don't mind, and there's a restaurant with free tea and coffee as well if she wants to stay while you have it done xxx

yep my dad and hubby stayed right up to me putting the gown on and going! They really don't mind, and there's a restaurant with free tea and coffee as well if she wants to stay while you have it done xxx

That's great :) I'll let her know then! Thanks xx

Kirsty

Large milky coffee and sugar free jelly for breakfast (I know it's lunch time but hey ho)
I don't really like coffee, especially without sugar and sweeteners just don't taste right, but I've not had any sugar.. Feeling okay today, upto now lol.

The chewy vitamins I have aren't very nice either :( meh!!

Kirsty

My tongue isn't too bad yet, I'm waiting for it though!! Lol

Kirsty

boots dry mouth spray is a lovely mild minty taste

I have one the nurse prescribed me, it's lemon though.. Not very nice.. Nothing seems to taste nice to me over the past few weeks though!! X

Kirsty

You may all think this is torture but I spent all last night watching the cooking channel, and I'm now watching Jamie's 15 minute meals... It's very odd!! Im okay with it though, it's not making me want food... I think it's because I find cooking relaxing and I seem to watch cooking programmes when I'm feeling low, so I guess it's a relaxation thing for me... Not that I'm feeling low! :)

Kirsty

Sounds like your doing great Hun I made the mistake of buying the bassetts multivits with omega 3 they are Ming! Sounds like your enjoying your milk diet! X

We shall see how I'm feeling later and the next few days! Lol xx

Kirsty

Just ordered some unflavoured protein powder to add to me soups/liquids.. Got 25% off too as it was my first order!

And also it has just taken me about 15mins to eat one muller light yoghurt....

Kirsty

if you want a real torture, try this, it was my dads 75th birthday yesterday, they had a open house, all family and friends with full buffet on the go all day!!! I managed to scrap some egg mayo off the top of a sandwich!!! I couldve murdered a sausage roll!!! lol xxx

Back