• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Ooooh thats not good! I'm dreading shopping on Thursday with my family. We going to mcdonalds for breakfast... I think I'll make my sister order their food instead of me doing it... Am I allowed a hot chocolate from costa?? Don't like lattes!

Kirsty

Ooooh thats not good! I'm dreading shopping on Thursday with my family. We going to mcdonalds for breakfast... I think I'll make my sister order their food instead of me doing it... Am I allowed a hot chocolate from costa?? Don't like lattes!

Kirsty

hot chocolates full of sugar hun

I thought as much.. I'll buy a small bottle of milk from sainsburys then!! Lol x

Kirsty

i used to have a pint of milk while my friends ate

It's the last chance I'll get to see my dad before he goes away, so I'm hoping my sister is better by Thursday if not then I won't be able to go if she goes... It always seems to go this way when someone in my family are due a major operation, some one gets ill so have to stay away from everyone!! Xx

Kirsty

Another migraine started about a hour ago... Gunna have a long soak in the bath then bed!!

Kirsty

Thank you xx

Kirsty

Bless ya...1st 3 days are the toughest chick...bath,bed,book x

I'm very out of touch with reading ATM which is odd for me.. So it'll be quiet music and then sleep lol xx

Kirsty

im the same kirsty, my hubby got me a new kindle paperwhite for Xmas and haven't had the capacity to concentrate on it at all!! Totally weird!! Hoping i get back into it soon xxx

i missed a few days of reading kindle but its back firmly by my side now. im reading books ive read over and over thou so dont need full attention

i missed a few days of reading kindle but its back firmly by my side now. im reading books ive read over and over thou so dont need full attention

Absolute ditto on this one! I downloaded all the romantic ones for under £1 but were modern, the Briget Jones Books & Twilight books....really helped!
Bloody love my kindle xx

Absolute ditto on this one! I downloaded all the romantic ones for under £1 but were modern, the Briget Jones Books & Twilight books....really helped!
Bloody love my kindle xx

lol twilight is what im reading again for the umteenth time

I've just recently finished the breaking dawn book, I've read that one so many times lol I got a book just before Christmas from the library, it was a carry on to some books I've already read but really couldn't get into, didn't even read one chapter!! Kirsty

Last edited:
i got the new j k rowling book! after loving harry potter i thought yeah ill love it can i get into it can i hell!

The Bridget Jones 3rd one was better than I expected ...& easy to pick back up. You need books that don't require ultimate concentration don't u???xx

Back