• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

i wake up fighting to breathe, wake with pain in my limbs, wake for the toilet several times a night, snore constantly and ive been observed stopping breathing lol

on tests i stopped on average 7.4 times a night with average levels of oxygen at 91%, hospital decided against treatment and were happy to give the go ahead for surgery as they felt without it then down the line i would be needing a cpcp machine

Don't worry if you have it's not that bad and if you have it they will give you a cpap machine I have one and it's changed my life
Takes some getting to grips with but will make a massive difference
Take care

I never even considered it tbh, I've had really bad sleeping problems since I hurt my back and started with the depression again, same with the pins and needles so just put it down to that.. I guess i'll find out!

Kirsty

So pissed off :| had a BT phone line and broadband fitted yesterday morning, received a text saying all was working at about 6pm last night, and wasn't working. Had a dialling tone all day before the text, but when I checked after I'd gotten the text I had no dialling tone, nothing was working. Called them, to be told all will be working by midnight. Woke up this morning, still nothing! Called them again, all is fine their end, so need to send an engineer out, that will be Monday!! Oh yeah, and if they can't find a fault and it's all down to something I've done - I have to pay £130!! How ridiculous?! All I did was plug my phone and broadband in as told.. I was so mad when I was on the phone this morning I just started crying :|

Kirsty

They do piss you off because they don't understand how it feels
I had similar with talk talk worst mistake I ever did glad I went back to bt as talk talk had no internet for 3 months ended up taking them to small claims court to end my contract nightmare
But write in to bt and keep complaining
Good luck

many bt lines arnt working hun. mines been out for over a week in s5 and my friends is out in s4

They said everything was fine when they were doing test while I was on the phone to them. It is really stupid and so frustrating :/

Kirsty

On a good note - I just received a letter with a date for my Pre Op. It's on the 16th of jan! :D Kirsty

your pre op is the day before i supposedly get operated on :)

Fingers crossed for you Robina love xx

Kirsty

I can't wait :)

Kirsty

Soooo exciting! I was put on the list last Wednesday. I'd literally die of joy if i got the date through in the next few weeks!

I know Brooke! I can't wait! Where are you and what op have you decided on?
I'm in sheffield, obv chose a Sleeve. I received a date for my Pre Op but no date as of yet for the actual op. Just a waiting game!! Good luck on your journey!

Kirsty

Back