• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

just reading my booklets from the hospital again and it says the clexane injections are to be given at home for 10 days

Are they given to you from the hospital ??

at my pre op i was given a little kit with a sharps bin and leaflets, they said i would be given pre loaded syringes and needles on discharge

I had them for ten days they were not to bad but better than a clot

definatly better than a clot. my friend developed a clot after breaking her leg. she became very ill and they nearly lost her

I thought it said 10 days. I wasn't certain though. It's not too long when you think about it!! And definitely better than a clot! X

Kirsty

Yes they are given when you leave mine were in syringes and all the wife did was stab me in the tummy every morning think she enjoyed it
Also first two given in hospital it's just like a nat bite sore for a couple of seconds then gets easier no real problem don't worry you'll be fine

Yes they are given when you leave mine were in syringes and all the wife did was stab me in the tummy every morning think she enjoyed it
Also first two given in hospital it's just like a nat bite sore for a couple of seconds then gets easier no real problem don't worry you'll be fine

lol i wont be letting my other half give me mine, he will treat it like pay back lol

My mum will be doing mine if I'm not brave enough... X

Kirsty

Shame he would enjoy it but I found it easier for my wife to do it than me even tho I use syringes at work every day
Just an update this time last year I was 23 stone today 12.4 nearly half gone in total when I first started I was 31 stone so going good down from a 5xl to a medium from Asdas that's the best feeling in the world and you too will be like me next year good luck and don't worry any problems or anything just ask I live in Rotherham mr ackroyd is fantastic
Good luck

Shame he would enjoy it but I found it easier for my wife to do it than me even tho I use syringes at work every day
Just an update this time last year I was 23 stone today 12.4 nearly half gone in total when I first started I was 31 stone so going good down from a 5xl to a medium from Asdas that's the best feeling in the world and you too will be like me next year good luck and don't worry any problems or anything just ask I live in Rotherham mr ackroyd is fantastic
Good luck

wow thats brilliant, go you!

You'll be there just takes time and support it's not a magic key just a tool to help so let it help there are times that are hard but there is good times too take care

just 16 days to go for me now

Well done mark, that is fab!!

Not long now robina!

I can't wait to get my date!!

This year is the start of great things to come!

Happy new year! Xx

Kirsty

Made me laugh talking about the injection. Ems my 4 year old does my morning one and Luke my 11 year old does my evening one. They love doing them, Ems gets her nursing dress up on to do it. ( that's what happens when mummy is a nurse) :)

Made me laugh talking about the injection. Ems my 4 year old does my morning one and Luke my 11 year old does my evening one. They love doing them, Ems gets her nursing dress up on to do it. ( that's what happens when mummy is a nurse) :)

awwwwwww thats sooooo sweet. what lovely children x

Back