• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

Well, I was discharged at 12pm.. The hospital called me at 1pm to tell me they'd finally spoke to Mr Ackroyd and he says its fine for someone else to operate on me! So, am I okay to go back in tomorrow morning at 7am as if I am willing to my name is on the list to have my gallbladder removed!! So, nil by mouth again from midnight and fingers crossed I'll deffo get it removed tomorrow! And should be home tomorrow night, Friday morning at the latest.. Woohoo xx

Good luck Kirsty!..... I had mine out a few years back and it made such a difference.... No pain since!... I still have a jar full of the stones they removed, they were massive! 22 of the *******! So I know what your going through... Hope it happens tomorrow and your all fixed before Xmas! :)

Crossing everything that I can for you.

Thank you everyone! I really hope I definitely get it done tomorrow! Don't want to be messed around xxx

Thank you crystal, I'm oddly looking forward to it.. But then again I was extremely excited for the wls.. Nerves didn't kick in till I was in the car driving there and even then it wasn't so bad.. Until I got into the room attached to the theatre then I went into panic mode! Emma, my mum had he's removed and she had a huge one stuck that they sent her home with.. It was a lovely jade colour lol and her surgeon suggested she had it polished up and attached to a necklace ahah xxx

Broke a nail on the way to the hospital!! But I'm first on the list for the gall bladder removal!! Xx

Good luck kirsty

yay finally!!! Good luck hunni, see you on the other side xxxx :)

Wowee what a week you've had I must say you look beautiful hun and super amounts of good luck for today I'm guessing you've had it removed by now? X x x

Good luck!

Fab news. Hopefully you're all done by now. x

Thank you everyone! I went Dow at 8:45, was put to sleep shortly after 9:10.. Mum called at midday and was told I was still in theatre.. I woke up at about 1pm and was back on the ward for half 1.. The anaesthetist wanted me to stay up night as was worried I may be sick and didn't want me to be cause on the sleeve and obv the wounds.. So I'm still in, in dreadful pain.. I was not expecting to have the wind pain like with wls!! It kills and i am not happy about it! Burping away but it's still crappy!!! Xxxxx

Back