• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

I have my pre op date for gallbladder removed! 12th of Jan how long is maximum waiting time between pre op and op? Does anybody know.. Mum says 3 weeks and if it is that it'll be by early feb - will be my 1 year surgerversary on the 3rd of feb! Xx

12 weeks. Thou it was longer than that for my op

12 weeks. Thou it was longer than that for my op

yeah, you kept getting canceled :(
When I got my pre op for the wls I went and 2 days later I had my letter for the op that was ten days after the letter got delivered.. Xx

Finally you have a date to get that gall bladder evicted :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm just hoping it's another quick turn around... Said to my mum that it would be so mad if I got the 3rd of Feb as a date again.. Even though I kinda want to celebrate my 1st surgerversary some how xx

Photo comparison!! 13 months different and I am shocked!

Attachments

• image-2202652604.jpg
    image-2202652604.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 55
Wow. Lovely pic Kirsty. There's definitely a fair few less chins there now. Massive well done.

Ps. You have an amazing complexion.

Wow. Lovely pic Kirsty. There's definitely a fair few less chins there now. Massive well done. Ps. You have an amazing complexion.

Ugh! I hate my skin! It's dry and horrible I have psoriasis and think I have roseatia (don't know how it's spelt) though not diagnosed.. I've just started A new face wash/toner etc so seeing if it works.. If I'd have taken the picture in day late I look terrible! X

Oh wow!!!!! I am shocked too! What a change!!!
I'm shocked my self tbh! I just randomly look through old photos and see old ones and think wow!! Need to do a comparison with these!! Xx

Thanks everyone!

Really wanted a lazy day today but I need to get up and clean and do some washing... Will spend the morning cleaning then have a lazy afternoon I guess! Xx

Wow the change is amazing

Had the best friend over for the day and just what needed to happen was the gallstone pain to start as I was cooking tea!! Wasn't too bad to start with and as soon as I felt it start I took the meds/pain killers that was at 4pm.. I decided to try and eat a little - had veg and gravy didn't want to force chicken! And now it's even worse! It's hurting in about 2 3rds of my abdomen and my chest his hurting too :(:( not had that before so getting my mum to take me to the hospital as soon as she's finished her tea. Would have let Neil take me but he wouldn't know how to get home from a&e and I doubt him having his sat nav on him.. I'm laid on the sofa in a all in one pj set (had to get out of my clothes and bra at about half 5 so just put this on before it got worse but I need to go and get changed now as the hospital will want to do an ecg.. So annoying! But bless Neil he was going to stay for a few more hours to make sure I was alright but I told him to go home as there's nothing he can do to help me!! Xx

I don't drive, but the nurse said to drive when you feel you can do an emergency stop safely without hurting yourself, and you have to ask your insurance provider as they have terms for when you have had major surgery. And alcohol is a no no for Atleast 12 months, and even then it's a limit.. I don't drink often anyway, so that doesn't bother me. But again, this depends where you are, who is doing your wls and their rules.

Where are you and where are you having it done?

Kirsty

Wow!!! Did you say no alcohol for 12 whole months!

Wow!!! Did you say no alcohol for 12 whole months!

Yup! Though I guess it's up to you really.. I had my first alcoholic drink on Friday.. 10 months post op.. No problem! I seem to tolerate fizzy things fine but won't drink much fizzy stuff as all full of sugar! X

Back