• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

xkirsty88

SO, I went to meet the surgeon, infact it was his assistant!

She asked which WLS I wanted, I replied the sleeve, was told - Perfect choice!!

There's a 4 month waiting list, but she told me it's not taking that long to get down the list.

I'll post a little about me info thingy later on.

So excited!!!

Kirsty

Lincs Lass

Glad it was a positive meeting. That 4 months will fly by x

xkirsty88

Thank you, I do hope so! So happy :D x

Kirsty

WeightlossDreamer

you'll be in better shape than i was when i went for my op if u keep losing the way u have been i think i was 16.2 on the day of surgery x x

xkirsty88

you'll be in better shape than i was when i went for my op if u keep losing the way u have been i think i was 16.2 on the day of surgery x x

I'm going to try! Even if it's just a few pounds before pre op diet then some on that, I'll be happy. I was higher weight today than yesterday, but wasn't told off like I thought I would have been! Which is always good lol had to have my bloods done and it's made me super tired, but that could also be from the relief after been so tense all day! I hate late appointments! Xx

Kirsty

xkirsty88

True! I wasn't going to believe I was allowed it until I'd met the surgeon to sort out which op, so hopefully I'll not feel as bad in the morning! Xx

Kirsty

kelly1

You won't regret a sleeve!! I absolutely love mine!! I've lost 6.5 stone since my op in may! 8st 10lb in total! Good luck with it all xx

xkirsty88

You won't regret a sleeve!! I absolutely love mine!! I've lost 6.5 stone since my op in may! 8st 10lb in total! Good luck with it all xx

That is great Kelly!! Well done!! Xx

Kirsty

robina

you should have your pre op within a month then hun
they take more bloods then too :)
youll be done and dusted by easter, very exciting for you

xkirsty88

That's what I'm hoping! The lady I saw said I could go to my own doctors for blood or have them done there and then.. I went stuff it I'll have em done now! I did mention to her that I'd not long had a hot chocolate with 2 sugars so they know if my sugars were up! Didn't get told I needed to fast the last time I had them done so they thought I was borderline diabetic.. I'm getting used to them now, hardly cry! Ahah xx

Kirsty

robina

That's fantastic news good choice to shame you did not see mr ackroyd wonder were he is hiding

none of us whove been through appointments since summer have seen the main man.
but if hes busy operating i dont mind as its speeding up the waiting times

xkirsty88

I heard a few male voices in the room joined on to where I was seen, wasn't sure if one was mr ackroyd. Is mr Patel young? If so I may have seen/heard him too... But could have been anyone!

Kirsty

xkirsty88

Beginning to think I have sleep apnea now I've filled a form out for the hospital... I always think the worst lol hope not and hope I don't have to have the sleep test for it cause I don't want the op putting off :/

Kirsty

robina

i had 2 different tests done as i scored high on the questionaires and results were inconclusive, i have a sleep disorder but it wasnt OSA. they should be able to do the test while ur on the list, you pick up the equipment, use it that night and the next day your told if u have it or not

xkirsty88

I sleep terribly.. Constantly waking up and suffer with pins and needles in my arms and hands that wakes me up too... But don't know if I stop breathing. Shattered all trough the day and almost falling asleep as soon as I stop doing anything... Sent off the questionnaire so I guess I'll find out soon if I need a test! Xx

Kirsty