• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

heartbroken..

tracyt84

how can u mend a broken heart when u cant even eat?? so angry and sad,recently found out my partner of 10 years and father to my children has been cheating with TWO women,even the day i was recovering from my operation he was sneaking around ringing them..i just dont know what to do,im used to using food as a cover up for my emotions but cant do that anymore and feeling lost,im on the liquid stage to make it even worse x

Oh my goodness you poor dear. I am so sorry. Do you have any family or close friends for support? Please try not to sabotage your weight loss surgery. You have done so well & well on your way to reaching your target.
I do hope you can sort things out & you feel a bit more human over the next few days.
There is nothing anyone can say to help you but I speak from experience. 15 years ago My husband & I had a major argument one day & I threw him out & I have never seen him since. My heart was broken but I recovered & look at me now 7 1/2 stones lighter, new fiancé, loving life. Chin up girl & good luck.

Oh bless u Tracey I cannot imagine how u must be feeling. ***hugs***

Sweet revenge my darling!!!!!! I am so sorry to hear how you are feeling and I fully understand what you mean about not being able to stuff your face to make yourself feel better ( or you 'think' it's going to make you feel better but obviously it doesn't in the long run)
Instead, you are going to get sweet revenge by sticking to your diet plan and looking so bloody amazing that he is so going to regret ever straying!
Obviously, we've never met so I don't know you and I am quite sure you must be heartbroken about this situation however, you need to hold your head up high, be strong and realise that you deserve bettervthan this!!!!! You are already on your journey to the wonderful new you :D
Sorry, I know I've not been much help but, I couldn't read your message and not leave a post!
Sending lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry to hear what you are going through hun!! But maybe he is also part of your old life, so say goodbye to him along with the food, and look forward to that vision of a completely new you. He is the loser in the old end, not you. I am sure you deserve much better than someone who treats you so despicably.. Be strong you can get through this. xxxx

Aww hunnie I'm sorry, the pain is bad, I know I've been there but u have the best revenge ever, ur band! The weight u lose will make u more confidant n strut ur stuff at him n say 'u missed out prick' walk high Hun, I know it hurts hunnie, I hated the pain but show him u will be better than him xxxx

Aaaawww Tracey big hugs xxx

Nicky xx

Tracy, it's his loss. You may want him, but you don't need him. The greatest thing you can gain from this journey, is self confidence and self esteem. It may not be easy at the moment, but take the positives from it. He seems to be lacking in something, that he has to supplement that lack with two other women. Greedy! Big hug :) x

i hope you manage to stay strong xx this is surely the worst test you can have to how committed you are to your weight loss , i can't wait to read this in a couple of months when you are much lighter and happier and he is so miserble coz you look so beautiful and he messed it up :) take care

Oh the ba#tard!
Two choices here.....eat...but you won't feel happier after eating, you will feel worse, or stay 110% on plan...remember the quicker the weight is off the quicker he can see what a stunner he's lost, and how quickly you'll have moved on as trust me.....it's a buyers market out there when you're sexy n skinny :) depends if you want to hold your head high and prove to him you deserve better, or sink and let him see he made the right choice in playing away...
so...don't comfort eat...every bit of food has to be as nutrional as possible...revenge Hun...that's sweet...not food
{{big hug}} as the next couple of weeks are going to be tough but you can do it. I left my husband when my girls were 2 and 5....was bloody hard but my god, it didn't take long to realise it was the best move I'd made!
xxx

Tracy..........everytime you are feeling really low, then take a look at your before and after photo you have posted on here. That will remind at how far you have come and how absolutely bloody fantastic you look!!!!! (I do wonder if your partner was panicking about how amazing you are looking and realised he would not be worthy of you, which is why he started playing around?????????) xxxxxxxx

Sorry for your pain. Stand tall, dump his sorry ass and show your kids what determination and success look like - and that is you. You are earning your future, don't let anyone elses weakness steal this from you. Bug cyber hugs. Tracey xxx

I'm not sure how well it works - but I think you're supposed to cry, scream a bit of abuse at him, throw a bit of china and chuck his stuff onto the front lawn. Keep anything you like of course. Then post on his facebook page that he's been cheating and go find a friend to have a night out with and forget all about him. You can do this hun - a cheater will cheat - this is not on you and its not your fault.

keep ya chin up and stay strong, not all men are asses like this! youve got children so all that matters is u and them! xx

I am thinking of you, dont give him the satisfaction to let go of your dreams and as hard as it is your kids need you as he is obviously not a good role model as what he has done to you and the kids is wrong.
I am no expert on any of this but we are all here to support you if you can get through this you can get through everything

Jane xx

Oh Tracey I'm so sorry. I can understand a little how you feel, as my ex husband cheated with my friend. It's hard at first but it does get better I promise. One tip I can give you is never show him how much he's hurt you in person. Carry on as normal and if you can cut or limit your contact with him.

Remove and block him from all social networks straight away. As out of sight, out of mind really does work. Don't go investigating and looking for clues to his infidelity, as this will only make you feel worse. Carry on with your life and be strong for your children. Just remember, he doesn't deserve you. Your too good for him.

Take care,
Paula xxx

That is a really tough question tracy, I wish I knew the answer. Food has always been my emotional release. But just know that time does heal and it really is his loss. You are going to be growning as a person on the inside with confidence and life while he on the other hand will only go from woman to woman and gain nothing inside.
Just keep thinking of how great it will be when you have reached your goal and these other women have dumped him or cheated on him and you have this new life he is not a part of but wishing he was.
Focus on you is my best advice, focus on your goals and dreams and think that you are freed from the bondage of this sham relationship. No disrespect to you because you were loyal and thought he was too but in light of finding out he was not and is not, put Adele on have a really good cry for one day till you have no more tears left, switch it off and never look back!
You have a bright shining future ahead of you with a man out there waiting for this confident beautiful woman to step into his life. You deserve more and you will have more. Keep strong and know your family and friends and quite a few strangers :) here are there for you :)

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his balls and his arms be too short to scratch - you deserve better hugs xx

Memo to all weight loss sisters - we all deserve better! Unite!

Tracey what a horrible situation for you, but it really does get better eventually, and you'll have the added bonus of becoming a skinny Minnie too!
Feel free to vent here, we are you're friends and we're here to support you in any way we can.
Stay strong for your kids and of course yourself and it will all ome good in the end.
Em xxxxx

Back