• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2013 Surgeries

Hi Audrasharon
Thanks for inquirying. Feeling a little better but last night had little sleep. Still trying to take sips of water. Wondering if I've developed milk intolerance as it's contained in most foodstuffs attempted to eat and get an allover tingling sensation even after small amount. Will try and purchase some soya alternatives tomorrow.

Hi Audrasharon
Thanks for inquirying. Feeling a little better but last night had little sleep. Still trying to take sips of water. Wondering if I've developed milk intolerance as it's contained in most foodstuffs attempted to eat and get an allover tingling sensation even after small amount. Will try and purchase some soya alternatives tomorrow.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it works! It might just be your internally more swollen still. Hopefully time will help (let's just hope it's a short time!) x

All the best for tomorrow Livi.

Last edited:
good luck livi positive thinking is the way to go

Welcome and hope your op goes well.

Feeling a lot better today. Purchased several varieties of non dairy milk to see if they are palatable. Managed to eat a little soya fruit yogurt and fine so far.

Just joined the forum, Started Milk diet yesterday 10/12/13

Sleeve op due 17/12/13

Hi I'm also having a Sleeve on the 17th after being canceled last month. Hope all goes well for you. Take a look at the Nov girls and boys threat ( those guy have got a few weeks under their belts and would make an interesting read for you) let us know how you get on. Good luck. X

Good luck livi!

I went to meet the surgeon today, opted for the sleeve, and there's a 4 month waiting list, but I'm on it now! Excited!

Audra, I hope all goes well for you love xx

Kirsty

Good luck livi!

I went to meet the surgeon today, opted for the sleeve, and there's a 4 month waiting list, but I'm on it now! Excited!

Audra, I hope all goes well for you love xx

Kirsty

Thanks Kirsty, those months will go really quickly now! Congratulations. I'll share any tips along the way. X

Thank you Audra xx

Kirsty

you guys are all rolling now hope everyone gets done that is due to be done with no set backs good luck to all

Back