• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2013 Surgeries

Welcome to the losers' bench those Decembers already post-op ... And good luck to those of you pre-op. You won't regret it. Yes, the first six to eight weeks after surgery are very challenging but three months down the line it all settles. Listen to the advice of your team and stick to it like glue. Don't panic when you are an emotional wreck on a bad day and ask any questions and someone will be along to answer and advise. Very excited for you. I had my bypass in July and have lost nearly six stone (size 24 to 16) xxx

G'luck folks in today.

I'm gathering my things and getting really nervous about saturday.

Got to be in for 7 in the morning....

anyone hear how livi went on ???

Hi
I hope your surgery went well today and looking forward to reading your story x

Well, I'm done and home. Sore and grumpy - Christmas goodies everywhere!

Injections fine but having real trouble with the stockings. I hate them with all my hates!

Anyway, thought I'd check in and wish merry Christmas to all my lovely December bunnies

Xxxx

Well, I'm done and home. Sore and grumpy - Christmas goodies everywhere!

Injections fine but having real trouble with the stockings. I hate them with all my hates!

Anyway, thought I'd check in and wish merry Christmas to all my lovely December bunnies

Xxxx

Well it's over, all on the losing side now

Yes - sooo relieved it's actually happened!

Good luck to all those who are still to have surgery and welcome home to all those who have! I'll be joining you next year!

congrats just remember to rest up and not overdo it and let that weight fall off for 2014 merry xmas to all

Hope all those you had surgery in December are fairing ok ? Still feeling quite sickly but down to 21st after nearly four weeks post op.

That's amazing! I'm still sore and grumpy and fed up of liquids, but lost a stone and a half after ten days. Happy new year folks!

Hi Shadaca

Have sent you a pm.

Great news about your op finally.

well dont to both on your losses im a bit worried we havent heard from livi since her op hope all went well for her also have a great new year x

Hi Peppermintfairy

Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Back